Individuals who received one or more calls on their cellphone may be eligible for a potential award from the SolarCity TCPA Class Action Lawsuit! According to the lawsuit, SolarCity Corp allegedly made marketing calls to consumers in order to sell some of their products, with some consumers claiming that they did not give consent to receive such calls. SolarCity Corp denies the allegations and maintains that they have strong defenses to the claims but have agreed to settle the class action lawsuit in order to avoid ongoing litigation and expenses. If you’re eligible, submit a claim form by April 16, 2018!
SolarCity TCPA CAL:
- SolarCity TCPA Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: 04/16/18
- Who’s Eligible: Anyone who, from November 6, 2011 to October 16, 2017 received one or more calls on their cellphone or had at least 2 telemarketing calls during a 12 month period where their calls appeared on a National or State Do Not Call registry.
- Estimated Amount: Varies
- Proof of Purchase: Yes
- Case Name & Number: Lucero v. SolarCity Corp. Case No. 3:15-CV-05107-RS United States District Court Northern District of California
How to File a Claim:
- Head on over to the SolarCity TCPA Claim Form.
- Read over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Complete the claim form with your info.
- Submit your claim form by April 16, 2018 to receive your potential award!
Received unwanted calls from SolarCity? Well you may be eligible for a potential award from the SolarCity TCPA Class Action Lawsuit. According to the lawsuit, the plaintiffs claim that they have received one or more unwanted calls relating to SolarCity products, with some also claiming that they were called even though their number was on the National or State Do Not Call registry. If you are getting some of these unwanted calls you may be eligible for a potential award by April 16, 2018! Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
The Ink Business Cash® Credit Card offers $750 bonus cash back after you spend $6,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening.
You'll earn 5% cash back on the first $25,000 spent in combined purchases at office supply stores and on internet, cable and phone services each account anniversary year, 2% cash back on the first $25,000 spent in combined purchases at gas stations and restaurants each account anniversary year, & 1% cash back on all other card purchases with no limit to the amount you can earn.
This card comes with no annual fee. You'll be able to take advantage of employee cards at no additional cost.