If you are a Class Members who purchased a ductile iron pipe fitting from any defendant, at any time between Jan. 11, 2008 through June 30, 2011, then you are eligible for a potential award through the SIGMA, Star Pipe Price-Fixing Class Action Settlement. According to the lawsuit, the companies engaged in anticompetitive conduct that allowed them to control the prices of the pipe fittings. These particular iron pipe fittings are typically used in wastewater and municipal systems. SIGMA and Star Pipe did not admit to any wrongdoings,
SIGMA and Star Pipe did not admit to any wrongdoings, however, to avoid the expense of further litigation, they have agreed to settlement terms. So if you are eligible, file a claim by 01/29/2016 to receive benefits from SIGMA and Star Pipe.
SIGMA, Star Pipe Class Action Lawsuit:
- Sigma, Star Pipe Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: 01/29/2016
- Who’s Eligible: Class Members who purchased a ductile iron pipe fitting from any defendant, at any time between Jan. 11, 2008 through June 30, 2011.
- Estimated Amount: Varies. (Each pipe fitting settlement Class Member will receive a percentage of the total settlement fund.)
- Case Name & Number: In Re: Ductile Iron Pipe Fittings (DIPF) Direct Purchaser Antitrust Litigation,Case No. 3:12-cv-00711, in U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey
How to File a Claim:
- Head over to the Sigma, Star Pipe Claim Form.
- Read over and see if you qualify.
- Next fill out the claim form with your information. (Name, Address, Phone Number)
- File you claim by 01/29/2016 to receive benefits from Sigma Star Pipe
If you are a Class Members who purchased a ductile iron pipe fitting from any defendant, at any time between Jan. 11, 2008 through June 30, 2011, then file your claim by 1/29/2016 to receive your potential award from the Sigma, Star Pipe Class Action Lawsuit. Star Pipe agreed to a $3.6 million pipe fitting class action settlement and SIGMA reached a $4.9 million price-fixing class action settlement in May. So if you qualify, don’t hesitant on filing a claim today! Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
The American Express® Gold Card offers 60,000 Membership Rewards® points after you spend $6,000 on eligible purchases with your new Card within the first 6 months. Terms apply.
• 4X Membership Rewards Points at Restaurants, plus takeout and delivery in the U.S.,
• 4X Membership Rewards points at U.S. supermarkets (on up to $25,000 per calendar year in purchases, then 1X).
• 3X Membership Rewards points on flights booked directly with airlines or on amextravel.com.
$120 Dining Credit: Satisfy your cravings and earn up to $10 in statement credits monthly when you pay with the American Express Gold Card at Grubhub, The Cheesecake Factory, Goldbelly, Wine.com, Milk Bar and select Shake Shack locations. Enrollment required.
This card has an annual fee of $250 with no foreign transaction fees (See Rates & Fees).