If you are looking to travel last minute, this is the promotion for you. American Airlines is having a cheap Round-trip from Miami, Florida to Fort-de-France, Martinique starting $171! If you want to take a vacation, this is the promotion for you! Known for its beautiful beaches and buildings, Martinique is a great place to explore and relax.
We recommend you look up your preferred dates on Priceline in case there is a cheaper price than the ones we listed. Depending when you book, the prices can change! (YMMV) The airline fares rule associated with your flight and be reviewed over pre-purchase, on your contract, and post purchase with the itinerary displayed on their website, be sure you read their full terms before making your purchase.
Editor’s Note: These promotions are valid the time of posting, if this post is more than 3 days old, it’s most likely expired.
Flights From Florida To Martinique:
- Buy It Now
- Promotion: Round-trip from Miami, Florida To Fort-de-France, Martinique starting $171
- Valid: Departs on December 1 or 8, Returns on December 8 or 15
How To Get MIA/FDF Flight Deal:
- Use Priceline to check the flights and times that fit best for you. (YMMV)
- To earn cash back we highly recommend using the above, Best Airline Flight Credit Cards to save the most money.
- Once you found the times that you would like to make sure you book it early so that it doesn’t change.
If you want to travel, and save money, this is the promotion for you! Martinique is a great place to take a break because of its nice weather and scenery! As always, to save even more money! US citizens should visit the US Passports & International Travel website for the latest information, including exercising safety abroad and entry requirements. This is the cheapest fare I found but tell us if you got anything different! Check out more ways to save money with our flight deals and our points, miles, and bonuses!
The Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card offers 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
• 5X points on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards
• 3X points on dining
• 3X points on select streaming services and online grocery purchases
• 2X points on all other travel purchases
• 1X point per $1 spent on all other purchases
Enjoy new benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit and when you redeem your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 25% more value!
This card carries a $95 annual fee.