If you’ve always wanted an adventure in either Portland or New York City to see those amazing tourist attractions you’ve always heard of, then you’re in luck! There is a sale with Alaska Airlines from Portland, Oregon to New York City, New York, or vice versa, starting at $184 round-trip! Check out this hot flight deal soon because it won’t last long! If you’re going to New York City, there are so many places to visit, such as the Statue of Liberty, Central Park, and Times Square. In Portland, you can visit the Lewis and Clark National and State Historical Parks, Oregon Zoo, and Pittock Mansion. Explore the city of Portland or New York City and the history behind the country, culture, and people. Book your flight today!
We recommend you look up your preferred dates on Google Flights in case there is a cheaper price than the ones we listed. Depending when you book, the prices can change! (YMMV) The airline fares rule associated with your flight and be reviewed over pre-purchase, on your contract, and post purchase with the itinerary displayed on their website, be sure you read their full terms before making your purchase.
Flights from Portland to New York City
- Buy Now!
- Promotion: Round-trip from Portland, OR to New York City, NY for $266
|Portland (PDX)||New York City (JFK)|
- Valid: Valid for travel on the outbound in September – early December 2018.
Get Portland/NYC Flight Deal:
- Use Priceline to check the flights and times that fit best for you. (YMMV)
- To earn cash back we highly recommend using the above, Best Airline Flight Credit Cards to save the most money.
- Once you found the times that you would like to make sure you book it early so that it doesn’t change.
This is a great trip to take a vacation from all the daily stress! Plan early in order to receive this benefit. I highly recommend going so you can experience a new part of the world! US citizens should visit the US Passports & International Travel website for the latest information, including exercising safety abroad and entry requirements. This is the cheapest fare I found but please let us know if you got anything different!
The Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card offers 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
• 5X points on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards
• 3X points on dining
• 3X points on select streaming services and online grocery purchases
• 2X points on all other travel purchases
• 1X point per $1 spent on all other purchases
Enjoy new benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit and when you redeem your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 25% more value!
This card carries a $95 annual fee.