Starwood Hotels offers Southwest Rapid Rewards Promotion where you can earn 750 Bonus Points for staying at eligible properties when you register and book through their promotional landing pages. Members earn 600 Rapid Rewards Points, courtesy of Starwood, for every eligible stay at a Starwood hotel. In addition, if you book via southwest.com you’ll earn 150 points more. There is no published end time for this promotion and what’s even better is that you can request to retroactively apply points for previous stays. Start earning triple Rapid Rewards by booking your next stay at one of their many convenient Starwood Hotels and Resorts locations. Just be sure to provide your account number at the time of check-in to participate in this promotional offer.
Starwood Hotels Rapid Rewards Promotion:
- Buy It Now
- Requirements: Must be a Southwest Rapid Rewards Member to qualify. If you are not already a Rapid Rewards Member, enroll now. If you are not already a Starwood Preferred Guest member, enroll now.
- Valid: No end date.
- Offer: For every qualifying stay at a Starwood hotel, SPG members can earn 600 RR points and a bonus 150 points extra when booking through Southwest.com. That’s 750 points for each stay!
- Terms: An eligible stay is defined as one or more consecutive nights paying a qualifying rate for at least one of the nights, and points post to the member’s Starwood Preferred Guest account. One stay includes all consecutive nights at the same hotel, regardless of check in or check out. A description of qualifying rates can be found at SPG.com/t&c under section 4B.4. Please allow up to four weeks for Rapid Rewards Points to transfer to the Rapid Rewards account from SPG. All Rapid Rewards Rules and Regulations apply.
Get 750 Rapid Rewards Points:
- To receive Rapid Rewards Points for each eligible stay, you must be enrolled in the Rapid Rewards and Starwood Preferred Guest programs and have selected Rapid Rewards Points as your currency of choice before the hotel stay.
- Visit Airline Direct Deposit to turn on preferences and select RR as your choice of rewards. Provide your Rapid Rewards number and Starwood Preferred Guest number at the time of hotel check in.
- Book through Southwest.com to earn a bonus 150 RR points.
- Use Chase Sapphire Preferred to earn rewards on all your travel expenses, including dining, flights and lodging.
Book your hotel on Southwest.com and stay at any 1,100 hotels and resorts with nine distinctive brands, including St Regis, Luxury Collection, W Hotels, Le Meridien, Westin, Sheraton, Four Points by Sheraton, Aloft, and Element. With Airline Direct Deposit, the Starpoints earned from hotel stays and select bonus offers will be deducted automatically from your SPG accounts and credited to your Rapid Rewards account. Rapid Rewards Points may not be transferred back to SPG. Rapid Rewards Members can earn a total of 600 Rapid Rewards Points for each eligible stay. There is no maximum on the number of eligible stays for the bonus and you can request to have points awarded retroactively by visiting SPG Customer Service or call 888-625-4988. Use RR points to book free rewards flights and save money! Look for more rewards at our Points, Miles & Bonuses page!
The Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card offers 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
• 5X points on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards
• 3X points on dining
• 3X points on select streaming services and online grocery purchases
• 2X points on all other travel purchases
• 1X point per $1 spent on all other purchases
Enjoy new benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit and when you redeem your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 25% more value!
This card carries a $95 annual fee.