If you are a U.S resident who purchased Stevia In The products for personal use between Oct. 9, 2009 , and July 1, 2014, then you are eligible for a potential award from the Stevia in the Raw Class Action Lawsuit. According to the Stevia class action lawsuit, the label prominently states that Stevia In The Raw is a “100% Natural Zero Calorie Sweetener” and Frohberg says she paid more because she believed it to be natural. Although Stevia in the Raw denies any acts of wrongdoings, they have agreed to settle the class-action lawsuit in order to avoid the cost of further litigation. So if you are eligible, file a claim by 6/06/2016 to receive your potential award!
Stevia in the Raw Class Action Lawsuit:
- Stevia in the Raw Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: 6/06/2016
- Who’s Eligible: All U.S. residents who purchased Stevia In The Raw product for personal use between Oct. 9, 2009, and July 1, 2014. The Stevia In the Raw package must have contained the terms “natural,” “all natural” or “100% natural.”
- Estimated Amount: Varies. ($2-$16)
- Proof of Purchase: None
- Case Name & Number: Frohberg v. Cumberland Packing Corp., Case No. 1:14-cv-00748-KAM-RLM in the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York
How to File a Claim:
- Head over to the Stevia in the Raw Claim Form.
- Request a Notice ID.
- File your claim by filling out your information.
- Make sure to file your claim by 6/06/2016 to receive your potential award!
For all U.S. residents who purchased Stevia In The Raw product for personal use between Oct. 9, 2009, and July 1, 2014. The Stevia In the Raw package must have contained the terms “natural,” “all-natural” or “100% natural.” You are eligible to receive a potential award from the Stevia in the Raw Class Action Settlement. The award varies from $2-$16. If you are eligible, file a claim by simply requesting a Notice ID and fill out the claim form. File your claim by 6/6/2016 to receive a potential award! Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
The Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card offers 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
• 5X points on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards
• 3X points on dining
• 3X points on select streaming services and online grocery purchases
• 2X points on all other travel purchases
• 1X point per $1 spent on all other purchases
Enjoy new benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit and when you redeem your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 25% more value!
This card carries a $95 annual fee.