Take a trip to Moscow with low fair round-trip flight prices starting only $531 during the period of October 2016 to early December 2016. Moscow is a great city, enjoy visiting the Saint Basil’s Cathedral or the amazing great museums available. Save even more when you pay with Chase Sapphire Preferred. As always, we always recommend you to look up your preferred dates on Google Flights in case there is a cheaper price then the one we posted! We found that the cheapest was Swiss but it can always change! (YMMV) The airline fares rules associated with your flight and be reviewed over pre-purchase, on your contract, and post purchase with the itinerary displayed on their website, be sure you read their full terms before making your purchase.
Swiss Airlines To Moscow Russia Info:
- Buy It Now
- Promotion: Round trip flights from Boston to Russia starting $531.00.
- Routes: From Boston to Moscow.
Departure Destination Boston (BOS) Moscow (DME)
- Valid: October 2016 – December 2016
- Terms: Prices shown based on searches made in the last 24 hours. Due to constant changing availability, these fares may no longer be available. For FAQ you can contact your airlines at their Help page. Baggage fees are not included in your trip cost unless otherwise stated and will be charged directly by the airline at check-in. Please visit your chosen carrier to review all fare cost including taxes and baggage fees. Purchases must be made at least 2 weeks in advance of departure.
How To Get Moscow Flight Deal:
- Use Google flights to check the flights and times that fit best for you. We recommend selecting Swiss since their prices seem to be the cheapest. (YMMV)
- Once you found the times that you would like make sure you book it early so that it doesn’t change.
- To earn cash back we highly recommend using Chase Sapphire Preferred, Premier Rewards Gold Card from American Express, or Citi Prestige .
Take a break, and head out to Moscow. Plan early and use Swiss as your flight provider and save big money! We you book, we highly reommend using Chase Sapphire Preferred, you’ll receive a additional 2% back. It’s basically free money! US citizens should visit the US Passports & International Travel website for the latest information, including exercising safety abroad and entry requirements. Sample date: October 24 2016 – October 31 2016. This is the cheapest fare I found but YMMV. Checkout more ways to Save Money!
The Ink Business Preferred® Credit Card offers 100k bonus points after you spend $8,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 toward travel when redeemed through Chase TravelSM.
You'll earn 3 points per $1 on the first $150,000 spent on travel and select business categories each account anniversary year; 1 point per $1 on all other purchases - with no limit to the amount you can earn. Furthermore, points are worth 25% more when you redeem for travel through Chase TravelSM.
This card does come with a $95 annual fee but does not have any foreign transaction fees.