For residents of Texas, Texas DPS Credit Union is offering the chance to earn a $25 Bonus! To get the bonus you must refer a new member to open up a checking account with a direct deposit. Once all of the requirements are met, you will receive a $25 Bonus and your referee will earn a $10 Bonus!
|BMO Bank Checking: Earn $400 cash bonus when you open a new BMO Smart Advantage Checking or Smart Money Checking Account and have a total of at least $4,000 in qualifying direct deposits within the first 120 days. Learn More---BMO Bank Checking Review|
|Chase Total Checking®: Earn $200 bonus when you open a new Total Checking® account and set up a qualifying direct deposit into this account within 90 days of account opening. Apply Now---Chase Total Checking Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Beyond Checking account and set up direct deposit of at least $2,500. It comes with free online banking, free bill pay, and access to 1,300 ATMs. Apply Now---TD Bank Checking Review|
Texas DPS CU Referral Info:
- Refer Now
- Referrer Bonus: $25
- Referee Bonus: $10
- Account Type: Checking
- Availability: TX (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Let us know.
- Opening Deposit: None
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Monthly Fee: No monthly fees
- Additional Requirements: New member must open up a Checking Account.
- Closing Account Fee: None
How To Earn Texas DPS CU Bonus:
- If you haven’t already, open up an account with Texas DPS CU.
- Spread the word of Texas DPS CU to your friends & family members.
- Once a friend or family member opens up a new checking account with a direct deposit, you will receive a $25 Bonus and they will receive a $10 Bonus!
Refer Our Readers:
For those that live near a Texas DPS CU, feel free to leave a comment to reach out to readers for a referral. If you are currently a member of Texas DPS CU, then feel free to leave a comment with your contact information so that my readers can reach out to you and y’all both can benefit! Also, don’t forget to let us know if you can fund you account and whether it’s a hard pull or soft pull!
This bonus will be reported as interest income to the IRS on a 1099-INT. Join Texas DPS CU to earn a $25 Bonus! To get the bonus, you must refer a friend or family to open up a new checking account with a direct deposit. Once all of the requirements are met, you will earn a $25 Bonus and your referee will earn a $10 Bonus. This is a win-win situation for both parties, so get started today! Don’t forget to check out our complete list of Bank Referrals for all your banking needs!