Got time on your hands? How about going on an affordable getaway trip to recharge your batteries this summer with United Airlines? For those that wish to travel from New York City to Charleston or vice versa, you are in luck because round-trip prices are starting as low as $149! Must visit locations in New York City include the Statue of Liberty, Central Park, and Times Square. On the other hand, Charleston has the Magnolia Plantation and Gardens, Waterfront Park, Rainbow Row and more! Both cities offer historic attractions, exciting night life, wonderful foods and more so take some time offer work to enjoy an amazing trip ahead of you! Grab a friend or two to make some wonderful memories!
We recommend you look up your preferred dates on Google Flights in case there is a cheaper price than the ones we listed. Depending when you book, the prices can change! (YMMV) The airline fares rule associated with your flight and be reviewed over pre-purchase, on your contract, and post purchase with the itinerary displayed on their website, be sure you read their full terms before making your purchase.
Flights From New York City to Charleston
- Buy Now!
- Promotion: Round-trip from New York City, New York to Charleston, South Carolina starting at $149!
Flights From Charleston to New York City
- Buy Now!
- Promotion: Round-trip from to Charleston, South Carolina to New York City, New York starting at $149!
- Valid: Valid for travel in June
Get New York City/Charleston Flight Deal:
- Use Priceline to check the flights and times that fit best for you. (YMMV)
- To earn cash back we highly recommend using the above, Best Airline Flight Credit Cards to save the most money.
- Once you found the times that you would like to make sure you book it early so that it doesn’t change.
If you are long over due for a vacation then use this United Airlines flight deal to score cheap, round-trip flight tickets from New York City to Charleston or vice versa with prices starting at $149. United Airlines offer various in flight accommodations such as roomy seating arrangements and in-flight entertainment while maintaining competitive pricing so be sure to check them out for more flight deals! Your vacation won’t plan themselves so get started now! Don’t wait too long because flight deals sell fast. This is the cheapest fare I found but please let us know if you got anything different!
The Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card offers 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
• 5X points on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards
• 3X points on dining
• 3X points on select streaming services and online grocery purchases
• 2X points on all other travel purchases
• 1X point per $1 spent on all other purchases
Enjoy new benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit and when you redeem your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 25% more value!
This card carries a $95 annual fee.