Feeling adventurous today? Why not take a flight trip because you deserve it! There is a flight deal with United Airlines from Miami to Las Vegas starting at $126 round trip! Check to see the available dates today. It is said that if you want to enjoy Las Vegas, you should be 21+ to enjoy activities. If you are 21+, you can check out their beautifully designed casinos and clubs. Their night life is wild and intense, but will have you feeling ecstatic! Book your stay with hotels or resorts such as the Bellagio, MGM grand Las Vegas, Luxor, Fairmont and more. This is also the place where the movie “The Hangover” took place. Go visit the Red Rock Canyon for some hiking or Adventuredome for a carnival experience. Las Vegas is a great place to make memories so what are you waiting for! Book your flight today!
We recommend you look up your preferred dates on Google Flights in case there is a cheaper price than the ones we listed. Depending when you book, the prices can change! (YMMV) The airline fares rule associated with your flight and be reviewed over pre-purchase, on your contract, and post purchase with the itinerary displayed on their website, be sure you read their full terms before making your purchase.
Flights from Miami to Las Vegas
- Buy Now!
- Promotion: Round-trip from Miami to Las Vegas for just $126
- Departure Date: August 21, 2018
- Return Date: August 28, 2018
- Valid: Valid for travel on the outbound from late August through early December or January 2019 through mid March 2019.
Get Miami/Las Vegas Flight Deal:
- Use Google Flights or Priceline to check the flights and times that fit best for you. (YMMV)
- To earn cash back we highly recommend using the above, Best Airline Flight Credit Cards to save the most money.
- Once you found the times that you would like, make sure you book it early so that it doesn’t change.
Get ready to pack your bags to plan a trip soon! Don’t miss out on this sale with United Airlines from Miami to Las Vegas starting at $126 round trip! Plan early in order to receive this benefit. I highly recommend going so you can experience a new part of the world! US citizens should visit the US Passports & International Travel website for the latest information, including exercising safety abroad and entry requirements. This is the cheapest fare I found but please let us know if you got anything different!
The Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express offers up to $250 - Here's How: Earn up to $150 back when you shop with PayPal. Earn 20% back as a statement credit on purchases when you use your new Card to check out with PayPal at merchants in the first 6 months of Card Membership, up to $150 back. Plus, earn $100 back as a statement credit after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new Card in the first 6 months of Card Membership.
Balance Transfer is back! Enjoy 0% intro APR on purchases and balance transfers for 15 months from the date of account opening. After that, 17.74% - 28.74% variable APR.
• 3% Cash Back at U.S. supermarkets on up to $6,000 per year in purchases, then 1%.
• 3% Cash Back on U.S. online retail purchases, on up to $6,000 per year, then 1%.
• 3% Cash Back at U.S. gas stations, on up to $6,000 per year, then 1%.
• 1% back on other eligible purchases.
• Get $7 back each month after using your Blue Cash Every Card to spend $13.99 or more each month on an eligible subscription to The Disney Bundle, which includes Disney+, Hulu, and ESPN+. Enrollment required.
Cash back is received in the form of Reward Dollars that can be easily redeemed for statement credits.
There are no annual fees with this card (See Rates & Fees).