If you are a U.S. residents who purchased airline passenger tickets from one of the airlines covered in the settlement between June 1, 2006 and Jan. 12, 2018, you may be eligible for Injunctive Relief with the Travelport Airline Ticket Price Class Action Lawsuit. These airlines consist of American Airlines, Continental Airlines, Delta Airlines, Northwest Airlines, United Airlines, US Airways, AirTran, JetBlue, and Alaska Airlines. An antitrust class action settlement has been reached that requires Travelport to change its business practices in ways that may lead to lower airfares. Travelport, Amadeus and Sabre are the defendants behind the lawsuit and plaintiffs claim that they unlawfully impose certain contract provisions which resulted higher airfares for the plaintiffs and Class Members. If you’re eligible, submit a claim form to receive your potential award by March 14, 2018!
Travelport Airline Ticket Price CAL:
- Travelport Airline Ticket Price Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: 03/14/2018
- Who’s Eligible: U.S. residents who purchased airline passenger tickets from one of the airlines covered in the settlement between June 1, 2006 and Jan. 12, 2018
- Potential Award: Injunctive Relief
- Proof of Purchase: No
- Case Name & Number: Daniel Gordon, et al. v. Amadeus IT Group SA, et al., Case No. 1:15-cv-05457-KPF, in the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York
How to File a Claim:
- Head on over to the Travelport Airline Ticket Price Claim Form.
- Read over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Complete the claim form with your info.
- Submit your claim form by March 14, 2018!
If you are a U.S. residents who has made a purchase of airline passenger tickets from Travelport between June 1, 2006 and Jan. 12, 2018, you may be eligible for a potential award from the Travelport Airline Ticket Price Class Action Lawsuit. According to the lawsuit, the defendants violated the federal antitrust laws by coming to an agreement or understanding to impose certain contract provisions on certain United States airlines which raised the prices of airline tickets. If you are eligible, submit a claim by March 14, 2018! Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!