You can earn a $200 Checking & Savings Bonus from Trustco Bank when you 0pen the qualifying checking and saving accounts and complete the requirements.
To qualify for the bonus, simply
- Trustco Bank is offering a bonus of up to $200 in the branch. Bonus is broken down as follows:
- Get a $100 bonus when you open a Home Town Premier or Free Checking Account with Direct Deposit, make 10 debit card transactions, or minimum balance of $5,000 for 60 days after account opening
- Get a $100 bonus when you open a new Home Town Savings Account with a minimum balance of $5,000 for 60 days after account opening
Trustco Bank $200 Checking & Savings Bonus
- What you’ll get: $200 bonus
- Account Type: Hometown Free Checking and Savings
- Availability: FL, MA, NJ, NY, VT
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- ChexSystems: Yes
- Credit Card Funding: None
- Monthly Fees: None
- Early Account Termination Fee: $26 if closed within three months and you forfeit the bonus.
- Household Limit: None listed
|For more advanced features in a checking account, compare this offer to BMO Relationship Checking ($600 Bonus), U.S. Bank Smartly® Checking ($450 bonus), Chase Private Client ($3,000 Bonus), TD Bank Beyond Checking ($300 Bonus), Fifth Third Bank Preferred Checking ($200 bonus), KeyBank Checking ($200 bonus).|
- All bonuses will be paid within 60 calendar days of verification that the checking account or savings account are in good standing and all promotional requirements have been satisfied for each offer.
- Bonuses may be reported to the Internal Revenue Service.
- One promotion per customer.
- Employees are excluded from promotion.
- A minimum of 10 Trustco Bank Debit Card transactions are required to post and clear the account within 60 calendar days of account opening.
- This offer applies to new money only. Funds must come from a source other than Trustco Bank.
- New or existing Home Town Premier Checking or Home Town Free Checking required to receive bonus.
- Direct Deposit must be from a recurring Payroll, Social Security, and/or Pension
- All bank account bonuses are treated as income/interest and as such you have to pay taxes on them
At Trustco Bank, you’ll be able to find the checking account that fits your life.