Available nationwide, you can earn a rate of up to 5.25% APY when you open an UFB High Yield Savings account.
To earn this generous rate, just maintain the monthly balance requirement and you can earn the high rate that apply to all balances.
This is one of the highest rates in the country and only a soft pull to open the account!
UFB offers no monthly fees, daily compounding interest, FDIC insurance and more!
This new savings account offers a high APY rate that is more than the average account, so take advantage and sign up today!
|Balance Tiers||% APY|
|$0 – $9,999.99||5.25%|
|$10,000 – $24,999.99||5.25%|
|$25,000 – $49,999.99||5.25%|
|$50,000.00 – $99,999.99||5.25%|
UFB High Yield Savings Rate
- Account Type: High Yield Savings Account
- Interest Rate: Up to 5.25% APY
- Availability: Nationwide, Online
- Minimum Balance: None
- Maximum Balance: None
- Credit Inquiry: Soft pull
- Opening Deposit: None
- Monthly Fee: None
- Early Termination Fee: None
UFB High Yield Savings ACH Capabilities & Limits
|ACH Type||Speed||Daily $ Limit||Monthly $ Limit||Notes|
|Push||5 – 7 days||$100,000||$250,000||None|
|Pull||5 – 7 days||$100,000||$250,000||None|
During the first six months following account opening, ACH transfers initiated through UFB are limited to $10k per day and $25k per rolling month.
How To Earn UFB High Yield Savings Rate
- Open an UFB High Yield Savings account with a minimum opening deposit of $100.
- Fund the account – Transfer funds electronically from an internal account here or an external account at another bank.
- Earn a high, competitive interest rate on your funds.
Why You Should Sign Up For This Account
- Earn up to 5.25% APY*.
- No monthly maintenance fees.
- No minimum deposit required to open an account.
- Access your funds 24/7 with easy-to-use digital banking tools.
For those of you looking for a savings account with a high APY rate, look no further as the UFB High Yield Savings Account offers an outstanding rate!
There is no minimum and you’ll start accruing interest at a high rate as soon as they post to your account.
The Savings Account comes with no fees and is based online so you can keep track of your money at anytime.
If you’re known to save and want high earnings with a experienced company, check out UFB High Yield Saving Account and sign up with them today.
Alternatively, you may be interested in learning more about the UFB High Yield Money Market account!
Feel free to share your experiences with this bank by commenting below.