Available for residents of Minnesota, Ultima Bank Minnesota is offering a 1.16% APY rate on their UBM Direct Savings Account! To earn the apy rate, you must open the account and maintain a minimum balance of at least $500,000. It’s as simple as that! There are many features that you will be able to take advantage of such as free online access, free direct deposit, no minimum amount per balance, and many more! If you are interested in this offer, make sure to sign up and apply today!
Ultima Bank Minnesota Account Info:
- Sign Up Offer
- Account Type: UBM Direct Savings Account
- Interest Rate: 1.16% APY
- Minimum Balance: $500,000
- Maximum Balance: None
- Availability: Minnesota (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Credit Inquiry: Hard pull or soft pull? Let us know
- Opening Deposit: $1,000
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Monthly Fee: $10, if account balance falls below $1,000.
- Additional Requirements: The only account restriction is that it is all electronic.
- Early Termination Fee: $25 if closed in the first 90 days, otherwise none.
- Insured: FDIC
How to Earn Ultima Bank Minnesota Rates:
- Open a new UBM Direct Savings Account with Ultima Bank Minnesota with a minimum $1,000 opening deposit.
- Maintain a $500,000 account balance to earn the 1.16% APY rate.
- Rates are subject to change based on the account balance as listed below.
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
|$500,000 and up||1.16% APY|
|$1,000 to $499,999.99||1.01% APY|
Why You Should Sign Up For This Account:
- Competitive rate with interest compounded and credited quarterly
- Convenience of accessing your account online
- No minimum amount per deposit
- Six free withdrawals or transfers per month
Make sure to check out Ultima Bank Minnesota to learn more about their 1.16% APY rate. The only requirement is to maintain a minimum balance of at least $500,000 to be able to earn the competitive rate. The account offers many great features but keep in mind that the only restriction is that everything is completely online. Let us know about your experience with this bank and comment below. For more bank offers, see the complete list of Best Bank Rates!
The Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express offers a $250 statement credit after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card within the first 6 months.
Buy Now, Pay Later: Enjoy $0 intro plan fees when you use Plan It(R) to split up large purchases into monthly installments. Pay $0 intro plan fees on plans created during the first 12 months from the date of account opening. Plans created after that will have a monthly plan fee up to 1.33% of each eligible purchase amount moved into a plan based on the plan duration, the APR that would otherwise apply to the purchase, and other factors.
Low Intro APR: 0% on purchases and balance transfers for 12 months from the date of account opening. After that, your APR will be a variable APR of 19.24% - 29.99%. Variable APRs will not exceed 29.99%.
• 6% Cash Back at U.S. supermarkets on up to $6,000 per year in purchases (then 1%).
• 6% Cash Back on select U.S. streaming subscriptions.
• 3% Cash Back at U.S. gas stations and on transit (including taxis/rideshare, parking, tolls, trains, buses and more).
• 1% Cash Back on other purchases.
Get $7 back each month after using your Blue Cash Preferred Card to spend $12.99 or more each month on an eligible subscription to The Disney Bundle, which includes Disney+, Hulu, and ESPN+. Enrollment required.
The card does come with a $0 intro annual fee for the first year, then $95. (See Rates & Fees)