Available to those in Utah, University Federal Credit Union is offering you a chance to earn high interest CDs that go up to a 2.50% APY Rate. To find the closest location to you, see the following locator. University Federal Credit Union offers CD rates from 6-months to 60-months, and by joining University Federal Credit Union, you’ll get to enjoy simple and easy to manage CDs. Just make sure that you maintain a minimum balance of $500 in order to receive the APY. I would recommend going with their 60 month CD as it is currently the highest with a 2.50% APY rate. When you join University Federal Credit Union you can also enjoy the various services such as CardGuard, Wire Transfers, and much more! Looking for a great range of CDs and services? Be sure to join University Federal Credit Union today!
Editor’s Note: If you live in Utah, be sure to join University Federal Credit Union as they have one of the state’s top rated CDs in the form of their 60 month CDs. The CDs below reflect the current top CDs that University Federal Credit Union has to offer.
- 2.50% ($500 Min) 5-Year Share Certificate
University Federal Credit Union:
The University Federal Credit Union serves those in Utah. They offer what usual banks offer, from Checking and Savings Accounts, to CDs, as well as loans dealing with Auto and Home. University Federal Credit Union currently has a standard and simple selection of CDs to choose from, it’s starting rate from 0.75% APY to 2.50% APY. If you’re interested in a surefire way to invest your money into, then make sure to check out University Federal Credit Union’s CDs.
University Federal Credit Union CDs:
CDs are a certificate issued by a bank to a person depositing money for a specified length of time, and usually the longer of a term is, the higher APY rate you make! University Federal Credit Union’s Best CD Offer pays the highest APY rate with a 2.50% APY rate. Their second highest APY rate is for their 60 Month Bump CD which offers a 2.45% APY rate. If you’re interested in making a higher rate than a traditional savings account then make sure to check out University Federal Credit Union’s CDs. And remember, your CDs are NCUA insured so invest in a CD today!
Certificates of Deposits:
- 0.75% APY for 6 Month CD
- 1.25% APY for 12 Month CD
- 1.30% APY for 18 Month CD
- 1.55% APY for 24 Month CD
- 1.65% APY for 30 Month CD
- 1.80% APY for 36 Month CD
- 2.00% APY for 48 Month CD
- 2.50% APY for 60 Month CD
Special CD Rates:
- 1.00% APY for 12 Month Access CD
- 0.70% APY for 6 Month Bump CD
- 1.20% APY for 12 Month Bump CD
- 1.25% APY for 18 Month Bump CD
- 1.50% APY for 24 Month Bump CD
- 1.60% APY for 30 Month Bump CD
- 1.75% APY for 36 Month Bump CD
- 1.95% APY for 48 Month Bump CD
- 2.45% APY for 60 Month Bump CD
*The above rates are accurate as of 11/15/2017
If you are looking for a short term or long term CD, then look no further as University Federal Credit Union offers you a standard and simple range of CD rates that go up to 2.50% APY. All you need to do is to pick your CD term, and have a minimum opening deposit of $500. Earn up to a 2.50% APY rate with the University Federal Credit Union. You are reassured that University Federal Credit Union is insured up to $250,000 by the NCUA. Sign up for a CD with University Federal Credit Union and the enjoy their high APY rates today. Check out our Best CD Rates at HMB!
Disclaimer: Rates / APY terms above are current as of the date indicated. These quotes are from banks, credit unions and thrifts. Bank, thrift and credit union deposits are insured by the FDIC or NCUA. Contact the bank for the terms and conditions that may apply to you. Rates are subject to change without notice and may not be the same at all branches.
• You're eligible for up to a $3,000 bonus when you open a new Chase Private Client CheckingSM account with qualifying activities.
• Speak with a Private Client Banker to open your Chase Private Client Checking account today. Schedule your meeting at your nearest branch or over the phone.
• Priority service for everyday banking. Receive personalized attention from a dedicated Chase Private Client Banker who is ready to help you.
• Earn $1,000 when you deposit $150,000 or earn $2,000 when you deposit $250,000 or earn $3,000 when you deposit $500,000.
• No ATM fees worldwide.
• No Chase fee on incoming or outgoing wire transfers.
• Enjoy higher limits on Chase Private Client debit card purchases and ATM withdrawals, as well as higher Zelle® and Chase QuickDepositSM limits.
• Deposit products provided by JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. Member FDIC. Deposit products are FDIC insured up to the maximum amount allowed by law.