Use Uber to get around NYC? Check out this new promotion where you can buy unlimited rides for one low upfront price of ether 2-week pass ($59) through 11/11 or 4-week pass ($89) through 11/25 to unlock 2 or 4 weeks of unlimited weekday uberPOOL rides in Manhattan. Uber is a very useful way for getting around, it is an extremely easy app to use and is one of the more inexpensive options of transportation. If you use Uber, be sure to take advantage of this promotion while it lasts!
Uberpool Unlimited Pass Info:
- More Info
- Promotion: Unlimited UberPool rides:
- 2 weeks ($59)
- 4 weeks ($89)
- Until November 11th for the 2 week pass
- Until November 25th for the 4 week pass
- Terms: Only valid for UberPool rides in NYC, eligible uberPOOL rides can be requested Monday through Friday, between 6am and 8pm. Trips must begin and end in Manhattan below 125th Street, cannot use commuter benefits debit card to purchase unlimited rides
How to get the Unlimited UberPool Pass:
- Click here to go to the UberPool promotion
- Choose whether you want to unlock the 2 week pass or 4 week pass
- Click buy now and login to your Uber or Facebook account to purchase
Uber is having a promotion in NYC to promote their UberPool ride share program! The promotion allows you to purchase UberPool passes for 2 weeks ($59) and 4 weeks ($89) before November 11th and November 25th. This is a great deal if you live in NYC because you will be saving a ton if you need to get around the city for the next few weeks. Feel free to check out some of the other deals happening right now where you can Save Money!
The Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express offers a $250 statement credit after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card within the first 6 months.
Buy Now, Pay Later: Enjoy $0 intro plan fees when you use Plan It(R) to split up large purchases into monthly installments. Pay $0 intro plan fees on plans created during the first 12 months from the date of account opening. Plans created after that will have a monthly plan fee up to 1.33% of each eligible purchase amount moved into a plan based on the plan duration, the APR that would otherwise apply to the purchase, and other factors.
Low Intro APR: 0% on purchases and balance transfers for 12 months from the date of account opening. After that, your APR will be a variable APR of 19.24% - 29.99%. Variable APRs will not exceed 29.99%.
• 6% Cash Back at U.S. supermarkets on up to $6,000 per year in purchases (then 1%).
• 6% Cash Back on select U.S. streaming subscriptions.
• 3% Cash Back at U.S. gas stations and on transit (including taxis/rideshare, parking, tolls, trains, buses and more).
• 1% Cash Back on other purchases.
Get $7 back each month after using your Blue Cash Preferred Card to spend $12.99 or more each month on an eligible subscription to The Disney Bundle, which includes Disney+, Hulu, and ESPN+. Enrollment required.
The card does come with a $0 intro annual fee for the first year, then $95. (See Rates & Fees)