Architectural paint manufactured by DuPont may have contained titanium dioxide. If you purchased architectural paint for use at your home or business between Jan. 1, 2002 and Dec. 13, 2017, you may be entitled to cash compensation from DuPont Titanium Dioxide Architectural Paint Class Action Lawsuit. Class Members of the titanium dioxide antitrust settlement include anyone who has purchased this type of paint between the stated time period. If you’re eligible, submit a claim form to receive your potential award by June 15, 2018!
DuPont Titanium Dioxide Architectural Paint CAL:
- DuPont Titanium Dioxide Architectural Paint Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: 6/15/2018
- Who’s Eligible: All purchasers in the United States of Architectural Paint for personal use and not for resale containing, in some form, Titanium Dioxide manufactured by one or more of the Defendants or co-conspirators, or any predecessors, parents, subsidiaries, or affiliates thereof from January 1, 2002 until December 13, 2017
- Potential Award: Up to $1,520
- Proof of Purchase: Not required to claim up to 10 gallons of paint. Claims for 11 or more gallons of paint require proof of purchase. No claim may exceed 2,000 gallons of paint
- Case Name & Number: Jan Harrison, et al. v. DuPont, et al., Case No. 5:13-cv-01180-BLF, in the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California, San Jose Division
How to File a Claim:
- Head on over to the DuPont Titanium Dioxide Architectural Paint Claim Form.
- Read over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Complete the claim form with your info.
- Submit your claim form by June 15, 2018!
Apparently the DuPont Titanium Dioxide Architectural Paint Class Action Lawsuit alleges the defendants engaged in a conspiracy to fix, raise, maintain and stabilize the price of titanium dioxide in violation of federal antitrust laws. If you purchased architectural paint for use at your home or business between Jan. 1, 2002 and Dec. 13, 2017, you may be entitled to cash compensation from the settlement. If you qualify for this, submit a claim by June 15, 2018. Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!