If you received a call or text from U.S. Bank about a residential mortgage or home equity loan between Feb. 19, 2015 and Dec. 31, 2017, you could get up to $80 from this settlement. This is due to the U.S. Bank Unwanted Calls, Text Class Action Lawsuit!
As indicated by the claim, U.S. Bank damaged the government law known as the TCPA or Phone Customer Security Act. The claim blamed U.S. Bank of damaging government law when it reached a large number of PDA numbers about home loan and home value accounts from 2015 to 2017. If you were reached by them, file a claim by June 13, 2019.
U.S. Bank Unwanted Calls, Text Class Action Lawsuit
- U.S. Bank Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: June 13, 2019
- Who’s Eligible: Users who received a call or text from U.S. Bank about a residential mortgage or home equity loan between Feb. 19, 2015 and Dec. 31, 2017
- Estimated Amount: Up to $80
- Proof of Purchase:Claim ID number or phone number
- Case Name & Number: Virginia Guiette v. U.S. Bank National Association, Case No. 1:18-cv-00174-TSB, in the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Ohio
File a Claim
- Head over to the U.S. Bank Claim Form
- Look over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Complete the claim form with your information.
- Submit your claim by June 13, 2019 to receive your potential award!
If you received a text or call from US Bank between February 19, 2015 and December 31, 2017, you could get up to $80 from this settlement. If this is you file a claim to the U.S. Bank Unwanted Calls, Text Class Action Lawsuit!
If you are eligible, file a claim by June 13, 2019 to receive your potential award! If you’re eligible, this is a great opportunity to receive up to $80. Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
|BMO Bank Checking: Earn $400 cash bonus when you open a new BMO Smart Advantage Checking or Smart Money Checking Account and have a total of at least $4,000 in qualifying direct deposits within the first 120 days. Learn More---BMO Bank Checking Review|
|Chase Total Checking®: Earn $200 bonus when you open a new Total Checking® account and set up a qualifying direct deposit into this account within 90 days of account opening. Apply Now---Chase Total Checking Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Beyond Checking account and set up direct deposit of at least $2,500. It comes with free online banking, free bill pay, and access to 1,300 ATMs. Apply Now---TD Bank Checking Review|
Advertiser Disclosure: Many of the credit card, cd, savings offers that appear on this site are from credit card companies from which HustlerMoneyBlog.com receives compensation. This compensation may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). We do not feature all available credit card, cd, savings offers or all credit card issuers.
Editorial Disclosure: Opinions expressed here are the author's alone, not those of any bank, credit card issuer, airline or hotel chain, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.