For existing Uber members, get a $20 Credit on your next ride when you use VISA to make a grocery store purchase from now until February 7, 2016. Finally an offer for current users, you can check your app or email to see if you received this offer. Some users report that the offer is for Whole Foods and some say its’ just “grocery store” spend. Either way, you can get a free ride to and from the grocery store if you decide to redeem this deal. Remember to use the same Visa to pay for your groceries and for your ride to receive this promotional $20 statement credit from Uber.
Uber $20 Credit Visa Grocery Purchase:
- Sign Up Now
- Maximum Bonus: $20
- Expiration: 2/7/2016
- Requirements: Sign up for “Uber” account. Pay for your Uber ride and grocery store purchases with the same VISA card during the promotional period.
- Terms: Must pay for both purchases with a VISA card. Your reward is in the form of a $20 Uber statement credit. Must complete this offer before the expiration date of 2/7/2016.
How to get Uber $20 Statement Credit:
- Download the Uber app if you haven’t done so already.
- Use Uber to go to the grocery store, I’d suggest you do so to actually use it for grocery shopping or if not then buy a very less amount to save on cost.
- Pay with both purchases using your Visa, you should already have Chase Sapphire Preferred or Chase Freedom linked as your payment source so you can maximize your points rewards.
- Enjoy a $20 credit from Uber to spend on your next ride.
If you’ve never used Uber before, then sign up for a regular Uber account to get $15 free credit by using Uber car service and making a grocery store spend, be sure to pay for both with VISA. Simply use Uber app to get a ride with your smartphone. No need to worry about carrying cash, your credit card information is stored in your account + you get to pick your tip amount % beforehand. Check out our full list of Free Money!
The Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card offers 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
• 5X points on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards
• 3X points on dining
• 3X points on select streaming services and online grocery purchases
• 2X points on all other travel purchases
• 1X point per $1 spent on all other purchases
Enjoy new benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit and when you redeem your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 25% more value!
This card carries a $95 annual fee.