For residents of Tennessee, Volunteer State Bank is offering up to 2.25% APY with a maximum balance of $15,000 with their free Rewards Checking Account. You’ll enjoy the FREE checking account with NO minimum balance required. You will also earn refunds on an unlimited number of ATM transactions nationwide! If you live in the state of Tennessee, then this bank might just be the right fit for you! Sign up for a Rewards Checking Account with Volunteer State Bank today!
|BMO Bank Checking: Earn $400 cash bonus when you open a new BMO Smart Advantage Checking or Smart Money Checking Account and have a total of at least $4,000 in qualifying direct deposits within the first 120 days. Learn More---BMO Bank Checking Review|
|Chase Total Checking®: Earn $200 bonus when you open a new Total Checking® account and set up a qualifying direct deposit into this account within 90 days of account opening. Apply Now---Chase Total Checking Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Beyond Checking account and set up direct deposit of at least $2,500. It comes with free online banking, free bill pay, and access to 1,300 ATMs. Apply Now---TD Bank Checking Review|
Volunteer State Bank Rewards Checking:
- Sign up Offer
- Account Type: Rewards Checking Account
- Interest Rate: 2.25% APY
- Maximum Balance: $15,000
- Availability: Tennessee (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Credit Inquiry: Hard pull or soft pull? Let us know
- Opening Deposit: $100
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Optional
- Monthly Fee: None
- Additional Requirements: at least 12 debit card purchases, at least 1 ACH debit transaction or direct deposit, be enrolled in and agree to receive eStatements
- Closing Account Fee: Cancellation fees may apply. Be sure to speak with your representative.
Volunteer State Bank Rewards Checking Features:
- FREE checking account
- No minimum balance requirements
- Earns extremely high dividends
- Qualifying accounts get reimbursed per month on ATM fees nationwide
- To qualify you must have per month: at least 12 debit card purchases, at least 1 ACH debit transaction or direct deposit, be enrolled in and agree to receive eStatements
How To Earn Up to 2.25% APY Rate:
- Sign up to Volunteer State Bank Rewards Checking Account to earn 2.25% APY for up to $15,000.
- Have at least 12 debit card purchases post and settle
- Have at least 1 ACH debit transaction or direct deposit post and settle
- Be enrolled in and agree to receive eStatements
Note: Balances over $15,000 earn between 2.25% to 0.51% APY depending on balance in account. Balances that fail to meet all requirements earn 0.05% APY
Volunteer State Bank is offering a great rewards checking account program for those that are residents of Tennessee. There is no monthly fee, and the account has a great interest rate! Remember that if your balance is over $15,000, then you will not receive the full benefit of the rewards checking account. If you have had any experiences with this bank, please let us know in the comment section below. For more deals, you can check out our entire list of Best Rewards Checking Accounts.
The Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card offers 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
• 5X points on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards
• 3X points on dining
• 3X points on select streaming services and online grocery purchases
• 2X points on all other travel purchases
• 1X point per $1 spent on all other purchases
Enjoy new benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit and when you redeem your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 25% more value!
This card carries a $95 annual fee.