Washington Federal is offering a free Amazon Kindle or Kindle Fire with their new checking account through May 31, 2012. To get the the Amazon Kindle ($79 value), a Simple or Performance Checking Account must be opened. For the more expensive Kindle Fire ($199), you must open a Stellar Checking account which have monthly fees($10K opening deposit & $1K balance to keep account free). Qualifying residents must live in Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Utah, Nevada, Arizona, New Mexico, and Texas.
Quick recap of the Washington Federal Bonus:
- Visit a Washington Federal branch to open a new consumer checking account between March 1, 2012, and May 31, 2012.
- Open a Simple or Performance Checking Account and receive a Kindle ($79 value).
- Open a Stellar Checking account and receive a Kindle Fire ($199 value).
- You must meet the minimum balance requirements to open.
- You must establish at least 1 recurring direct deposit of a payroll, pension, or Social Security payment.
- You must establish at least 2 automatic (ACH) transfers to third parties linked to the account.
- You must be a U.S. resident and at least 18 years of age.
Washington Federal will send you your Kindle once you meet the above requirements. Verification normally takes 2 to 4 weeks, and then an additional 2 to 4 weeks for shipping. You’ll be getting a 1099 for tax reporting purposes. There is a limit of 2 awards per household. Don’t wait much longer and sign up for this Washington Federal Free Kindle Promotion today!