For individuals who purchased Wesson brand cooking oil including Wesson Vegetable Oil, Wesson Canola Oil, Wesson Corn Oil, and Wesson Best Blend while in California, Colorado, Florida, Illinois, Indiana, Nebraska, New York, Ohio, Oregon, South Dakota, and Texas during certain time frames. You may be entitled to a potential reward from the Wesson ‘Natural’ Cooking Oil Class Action Lawsuit!
According to this lawsuit, Wesson cooking oil is derived from genetically modified organisms. The plaintiffs contended that they and other consumers would not have expected a product labeled as natural to contain GMOs. If you’re eligible, be sure to submit your claim form by August 22, 2019 for your potential compensation!
Wesson ‘Natural’ Cooking Oil Class Action Lawsuit
- File Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: August 22, 2019
- Who’s Eligible: Class Members include those who purchased Wesson cooking oil products in one of 11 different states during certain time frames
- Estimated Amount: Up to $4.50
- Proof of Purchase: None required to claim up to 30 units of Wesson Oil.
- Case Name & Number: In re: ConAgra Foods Inc., Case No. 2:11-cv-05379, in the U.S. District Court for the Central District of California
File a Claim
- Head over to the Claim Form
- Look over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Complete the claim form with your information.
- Submit your claim by August 22, 2019 to receive your potential award!
If you are a class member who purchased Wesson cooking oil products in one of 11 different states during certain timeframes, you may be eligible for compensation from the Wesson ‘Natural’ Cooking Oil Class Action Lawsuit!
Be sure to take advantage of this lawsuit while it is still valid if you are eligible. File a claim by August 22, 2019 to receive your potential award! Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
|Blue Federal Credit Union: Enjoy 5.25% APY when you open a 15-Month Share Certificate, that's 2.3x higher than national average. It's federally insured by NCUA with no fees, and $1 minimum to open. You'll have 24/7 online access to funds. Learn More---Blue Federal Credit Union Review|
|Western Alliance Bank: Earn 5.51% APY when you open a 12-Month Share Certificate, that's higher than national average. Excellent rates with NO fees. FDIC insured. $1 minimum deposit. 24/7 online access. Special opportunity for consumers to save with the nation’s top commercial bank.
Learn More---Western Alliance Bank Review
|Blue Federal Credit Union: Get 5.10% APY with a 9-Month No-Penalty Certificate, that's 2.2x higher than the national average. Federally insured by NCUA. It has no fees and just $1 minimum to open. 24/7 online access to funds. Learn More---Blue Federal Credit Union Review|