This class action lawsuit affects individuals those who received a call on their cell phone from Bluestem Brands Inc. between Nov. 2, 2015 and July 8, 2018 concerning a balance on a Fingerhut, Gettington, or PayCheck Direct account. If you are one of these class action members, then you may be eligible for a potential award from the Fingerhut, Gettington, PayCheck Direct Wrong Number Class Action Lawsuit!
According to the lawsuit, the Bluestem Brands contacted consumers without their prior express consent in violation of the Telephone Consumer Protection Act. So if you are eligible, file a claim by July 16, 2019 to receive your potential award!
Fingerhut, Gettington, PayCheck Direct Wrong Number CAL
- Class Action Lawsuit Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: 7/16/2019 ( Estimate. )
- Who’s Eligible: Those who “received one or more telephone calls to [their] cellular telephone from Bluestem Brands, Inc. from November 2, 2015 through July 8, 2018, , that were wrong number calls—in that [they were] not a customer of one of Bluestem’s businesses (Fingerhut, Gettington, or PayCheck Direct
- Estimated Amount: TBD. Based on submitted forms.
- Proof of Purchase: Claim ID or cell phone number that received the call.
- Case Name & Number: Waddell Williams v. Bluestem Brands Inc., Case No. 8:17-CV-01971-T-27AAS, in the U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida, Tampa Division
How To File a Claim
- Head over to this Class Action Lawsuit Claim Form page.
- Look over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Complete the claim form with your information.
- Submit your claim by July 16, 2019 to receive your potential award!
If you had received a call a incorrect call from Bluestem Brands, you may be entitled to a financial compensation! If you are a class member, be sure to take advantage of this to get the reward you deserve! Though the award has not been determined, any free money is worth a little bit of typing! So file a claim today!
You are eligible for a potential award from the Fingerhut, Gettington, PayCheck Direct Wrong Number Class Action Lawsuit! You need file a claim by July 16, 2019 to receive your potential award. Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements and No Proof CLA’s!