For residents of Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, Nevada, and Ohio, Talmer Bank and Trust is offering a $250 bonus when you open a new eClassic Checking account. To earn the $250 bonus, You must visit a local branch or call 1-800-456-1500 to open an eClassic Checking account, then set up a recurring direct deposit of $150 or more within 60 days of account opening. An eClassic Checking account comes with low minimum opening balance, ATM/Debit card access, eletronic statements, overdraft protection, and much more. It allows you to earn rewards with every debit card transaction and gives you access to electronic statements as well.
Credit goes to Dria for letting us know about this bank promotion through our Rewards Program. Let us know if you find a new bank bonus and get paid!
|Huntington Platinum Perks CheckingSM: Earn a $300 bonus when you open a Huntington Platinum Perks CheckingSM account and make cumulative new money deposits of at least $25,000 within 60 days of account opening. The $300 cash bonus will be deposited into your Huntington Platinum Perks CheckingSM account after all requirements are met. Apply Now---Huntington Platinum Perks Checking Review|
|Discover Online Savings Account: Earn $200 Bonus/$150 Bonus with promo code HMB922 by 12/15/2022 along with a competitive interest rate of 2.10% APY. Fund your first savings account with a minimum of $25K within 30 days of account open date to earn the $200 Bonus (fund $15K to earn $150 bonus). No minimum opening deposit, no minimum balance requirement, and no monthly fees. See advertiser website for full details.
Apply Now---Discover Savings Review
|HSBC Premier checking account: Earn $500 bonus for eligible new customers who open a new HSBC Premier checking account and complete the following qualifying activities. Make recurring monthly Direct Deposits totaling at least $10,000. Member FDIC Terms|
Table of Contents
Talmer Bank and Trust $250 Bonus:
- Sign up Offer
- Talmer Bank & Trust Promotional PDF Printout
- Account Type: eClassic Checking
- Availability: Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, Nevada, and Ohio (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- Opening Deposit: $50 minimum
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes, must be at least $150.
- Monthly Fee: Avoid the $5.95 monthly service fee with a $500 minimum daily balance.
- Additional Requirements: Recurring direct deposit must be set up within 60 days of account opening.
- Closing Account Fee: There is a $25 fee for closing the account within 180 days.
How to Earn Talmer B&T $250 Bonus:
- Open a new eClassic Checking account from Talmer Bank & Trust.
- Set up a single monthly recurring direct deposit of $150 or more within 60 days of account opening.
- The $250 bonus will be deposited into your account within 120 days of receiving your first direct deposit.
- Maintain your account for at least 180 days to avoid the early account closure $25 fee.
Talmer Bank and Trust Account Features:
- The My Talmer Rewards program allows you to earn rewards with each debit card credit transaction you make of $10 or more
- A consumer loan interest rate discount of .25% when you choose automatic payments from your eClassic account
- Overdraft protection available with our Savings Sweep or Line of Credit features
- Low minimum opening balance
- ATM/Debit Card access
- Electronic statements
This is a great chance for our readers from the Midwest to earn a $250 bonus from Talmer Bank and Trust. If you visit a local Talmer branch, open an eClassic Checking account, and set up a recurring direct deposit of $150 or more, the bonus will be yours within 120 days! With an eClassic Checking account, you can enjoy great spending rewards as well as online and mobile banking. Check out our complete list of Bank Deals across the country!
Important posts for bank bonuses:
- The Beginner’s Guide to Bank Bonuses
- What’s ChexSystems? Bank Senstive to ChexSystems Reports
- How Many Bank Accounts Can I Open Within One Year?
- What Banks Count as Direct Deposits?
- Funding Bank Account with a Credit Card
- Bank Accounts: Hard pull or soft Pull?
- Different Ways to Close Your Bank Account
- Found A Bank Bonus? Let us know and get paid!