Here you’ll find the latest Target Car Seat promotions, discount codes, coupons, and savings.
Right now, you can get a 20% off coupon for a new seat, stroller or select baby gear when you trade in your old car seat with Target Circle from 9/11–9/24.
Editor’s Note: If you’re an avid Target shopper like myself, be sure to take advantage of 5% cash back on all purchases made with a Target REDcard. If you don’t have one be sure to sign up for one and save even more money when you shop!
Target Car Seat Trade-In Promotion
- What’s the offer: Get 20% Off One New Seat, Stroller or Select Baby Gear Item Coupon w/ Car Seat Trade-in
- When it expires: 09/24/2022
- How to get it:
- Bring an old car seat or base to a nearby Target and drop it in the designated box outside the store.
- Open your Target App to scan the code on the box. Talk to a Team Member in Guest Services if you need help.
- Open your Wallet in the Target App and view “Extra offers” to find your coupon + more contactless savings.
- Click the green checkmark next to the offer and place your order online, or scan your barcode at the register.
- Offer terms: Target will accept and recycle all types of car seats, including infant seats, convertible seats, car seat bases, harness or booster car seats and car seats that are expired or damaged. Materials from the old car seats will be recycled by Target’s partner, Waste Management.
(Visit Target to view offer )
Target make shopping for just about everything easier thanks to their discounts, promotions, and a huge inventory on a wide selection of goods.
If you are considering getting a car seat and has an undesirable on sitting around then you need to take advantage of this special Target offer.
Therefore, if you frequently shop at Target, then hold on to this post because we constantly update this post to make sure you get the best deals possible.
Be sure to use your Target REDcard or a credit card that earns points/cash back to maximize your savings.
There’s also free money to be earned from these bank bonuses to cover your purchases!
Leave a Reply