Read on to learn more about new and current Texas Dow Employees Credit Union promotions, bonuses and offers.
Currently, they have a $200 bonus when you open a Checking Account and meet all the requirements.
Table of Contents
About Texas Dow Employees Credit Union Promotions
TDECU is headquartered in Lake Jackson and is the 4th largest credit union in the state of Texas. It was established in 1954 and has grown to 762 employees at 39 locations. They offer a wide range of services such as checking, savings, and CDs. If you are not a resident close to a branch, see our nationwide bank bonuses for more suitable offers.
|Eligibility: Membership in TDECU is open to individuals who live, work, worship, or attend school in the Texas counties of Bastrop, Bexar, Blanco, Brazoria, Caldwell, Calhoun, Collin, Comal, Dallas, Denton, DeWitt, Fayette, Fort Bend, Galveston, Goliad, Gonzales, Guadalupe, Harris, Hays, Jackson, Kendall, Lavaca, Lee, Matagorda, Montgomery, Refugio, Tarrant, Travis, Victoria, or Williamson. Employees, retirees, and members of more than 120 companies (including BASF, Dow Chemical, Chevron-Texaco) and organizations also qualify for membership. See current membership details|
I’ll review the $200 offer below.
Texas Dow Employees Credit Union $200 Bonus
Texas Dow Employees Credit Union is offering a $200 bonus when you open a checking account and meet requirements. The other $100 from the promotional link requires a credit card so we won’t review that part.
- Account Type: Checking Account
- Credit Inquiry:Hard Pull
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Opening Deposit: None
- Credit Card Funding: No
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Monthly Fee: $0 – $5, see below
- Household Limit: None Listed
- Closing Account Fee: None listed, check with CSR for more information
(Expires November 30, 2019)
|You can compare this to several great entry level Checking accounts with bonus offers include the BMO Harris Smart Money™ Account ($200 bonus), U.S. Bank SmartlyTM Checking ($400 bonus), Chase Total Checking® ($200 bonus), SoFi Checking and Savings ($275 bonus), and Citi Priority Account (Up to $2000 Cash Bonus).|
How To Earn $200 Bonus
- You must be eligible to join TDECU to qualify for this promotion. However, TDECU will fund your membership savings account with $5 and your new checking account with a $1.
- Open a Forward Checking Account with TDECU.
- Set-up a direct deposit of at least $200
- The $200 bonus will be deposited to your savings account within 60 days of fulfilling your requirements.
- Free credit scores
- Earn APY rate on all balances
- Online and mobile banking
- Access to over 55,000 free ATMs nationwide
- Forward Checking: $5 monthly fee waived with:
- Mobile Deposit and a recurring direct deposit OR
- Make at least 6 debit card transactions
- TDECU membership required.
- Rates subject to change without notice.
- Recurring direct deposit must be set up to qualify for $200 reward.
- Rewards will be deposited into your main share/savings account within 60 days after meeting offer requirements and are considered interest and will be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT.
- Insured by NCUA.
Right now there is only one promotion with Texas Dow Employees Credit Union. In my opinion, this offer isn’t too attractive because it is hard pull. However, if you planned on joining this credit union or live close to it this could be an offer for you.
Your feedback is highly appreciated and makes our site even better!
*Check back at this page for updated Texas Dow Employees Credit Union promotions, bonuses and offers.
The best bank bonuses are updated here. Check the below pages to get started with some of the best offers:
• Chase Bank Bonuses. Read about several offers for their Checking, Savings and Business accounts. Chase usually offers the most sign-up bonuses of all the big banks.
• HSBC Bank Bonuses. HSBC Bank routinely has offers for several of their Personal Checking and Business Checking accounts. They also have a good referral program.
• TD Bank Bonuses. TD Bank consistently offers great Checking account bonuses all year long. Savings account offers are less frequently available.
• Huntington Bank Bonuses. Bonus offers for their Checking accounts are only available for limited periods throughout the year. They also have great options for those looking for a free Checking account (no monthly fees).
• Discover Bank Bonuses. Discover Bank offers top cashback, savings, money market accounts and CD rates for you to take advantage of. Discover has industry leading selections to cater to your banking needs.