After you open the account, all you have to do is have 20 debit card transactions. With this checking account, you may enjoy the features such as free online banking, overdraft protection, and many more! If you’re interested, be sure to sign up for a Power Checking account with Texas Trust Credit Union today!
Editor’s Note: To be eligible for this promotion you must live, work, or worship in Dallas, Denton, Ellis, Henderson, Johnson, Tarrrant, or Tom Green county. For complete details, be sure to check our their Membership Requirements.
|HSBC Premier checking account: Get up to $600 when you open a Premier checking account. You'll enjoy 3% Cash Bonus, up to $600, on Qualifying Direct Deposits up to $100 per month, during the first 6 calendar months after account opening. Member FDIC Terms|
|HSBC Premier checking account: Earn $450 bonus for eligible new customers who open a new HSBC Premier checking account and complete the following qualifying activities. Make recurring monthly Direct Deposits totaling at least $5,000. Member FDIC Terms|
|Chase Private Client: Enjoy a $2,000 bonus when you join Chase Private Client. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $250,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, (excludes: Chase business checking and savings accounts, any You InvestSM, J.P. Morgan retirement accounts and CDs) and maintain the balance for at least 90 days. Offer available to existing Chase customers only. Learn More---Chase Private Client Review|
|Huntington 25 Checking: Earn $500 bonus when you open a Huntington 25 Checking account and make cumulative new money deposits of at least $15,000 within 60 days of account opening. The $500 bonus will be deposited into your Huntington 25 Checking account after all requirements are met. Apply Now---Huntington 25 Checking Review|
Table of Contents
Texas Trust Credit Union Checking Info
- Direct Link to Offer
- Account Type: Power Checking
- Interest Rate: 3.00% APY
- Minimum Balance: $5,000
- Maximum Balance: $100,000
- Availability: Texas (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None listed
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull or Hard Pull?
- Opening Deposit: $5,000
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Monthly Fee: There are no monthly service fees
- Additional Requirements: You must be a member of the Texas Trust Credit Union
- Closing Account Fee: None listed, check with CSR for more information
Texas Trust Credit Union Checking Features
- Online & Mobile Banking
- Mobile App
- Mastercard Rewards with EMV Chip Technology
- Mastercard Zero Liability
- Overdraft Privilege
How To Earn Up to 3.00% APY Rate
- Sign up to Texas Trust Credit Union and open an Power Checking account.
- Start earning their APY rate after completing the requirements each month:
- Have 20 debit transactions.
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
|$5,000 – $100,000.00||3.00%|
Texas Trust Credit Union is offering a decent reward on their checking account for anyone that wants to join their credit union. This APY includes having to have one direct deposit each month. Not the worst requirements for a rate this high! Remember that if your balance is over $100,000, then you will not receive the full benefits of the rewards checking account. If you have had any experiences with this bank, please let us know in the comment section below. For more deals, you can check out our entire list of Best Rewards Checking Accounts.
See our most popular Bank Promotions to earn high cash bonuses!
- Huntington 5 Checking Promotion: $200 Bonus
- Discover Savings Account Bonus: $200 or $150 Bonus
- HSBC Bank Advance Checking Promotion: $350 Bonus
- HSBC Premier Checking Promotion: $750 Bonus
- Chase Premier Plus Checking Review: $300 Bonus Coupon
- Chase Bank Total Checking Review: $200 Bonus Promotion
- Chase Savings Promotion: $150 Bonus
- Chase College Checking Review: $100 Bonus Coupon Promotion
- Chase Coupons $200, $300, $350, $500 Bonus Promotions Checking & Savings Account
- TD Bank Premier Checking Promotion: $300 Bonus
- TD Bank Convenience Checking Promotion: $150 Bonus
The Chase Freedom FlexSM offers a $200 bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening.
• 5% cash back on grocery store purchases (not including Target® or Walmart® purchases) on up to $12,000 spent in the first year.
• 5% cash back on up to $1,500 in combined purchases in bonus categories each quarter you activate.
• 5% on travel purchased through Chase, 3% on dining at restaurants and drugstores, and 1% on all other purchases.
You cash back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open and there is no minimum to redeem for cash back. You'll be able to new 5% categories each quarter!
This card has no annual fee.