For residents of Texas and Oklahoma, Texoma Educators FCU is offering members a chance to earn a $25 Bonus when you refer your friends and family to open up a new savings account and checking account with them. Your referee must also enroll in online banking & eStatements, then use their debit card to make 10 transactions within the first 30 days! Once all of the requirements are met, you and your friend will earn a $25 Bonus!
Credit goes to Kirti for letting us know about this bank referral through our Rewards Program. Let us know if you find a new bank bonus and get paid!
|TD Bank Checking Bonus: Earn $300 with the Beyond Checking account when you receive direct deposits of $2,500 or more within 60 days of opening your account. Earn $150 with the Convenience Checking account when you receive direct deposits of $500 or more within 60 days of opening your account. Apply Now---TD Bank Checking Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account, enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. The account comes with free Chase Debit Card, Mobile Check Deposit, Banker guidance, Text banking and QuickPay with Zelle. Apply Now---Chase College Checking Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM – Earn $300 bonus when you open a new Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM account and set up direct deposit. The Chase Premier Checking account comes with free Chase Debit Card, free Online Banking and Online Bill Pay, free Mobile Banking, free Account Alerts, and free access to 16,000 Chase ATMs & nearly 5,000 branches. Apply Now---Chase Premier Plus Checking Review|
Table of Contents
Texoma Educators FCU Referral Info:
- Refer Now
- Referrer Bonus: $25 Bonus
- Referee Bonus: $25 Bonus
- Account Type: Savings & Checkings
- Availability: TX, OK (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Let us know.
- Opening Deposit: None
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Monthly Fee: No monthly fees
- Additional Requirements: New Member must enroll in online banking, eStatements, and make 10 debit card transactions.
- Closing Account Fee: None
How To Earn Texoma Educators FCU Bonus:
- If you haven’t already, stop by a Texoma Educators FCU and open up an account with them.
- Download the referral form and complete the current member portion.
- Hand the referral form out to your friends & family.
- Your referee must bring the form into a Texoma Educators FCU and open up a Checking & Savings account with them.
- Lastly, your referee must enroll in online banking, eStatements, and complete 10 debit card transactions.
- Once all of the requirements are met, you and your friend will receive a $25 Bonus!
Refer Our Readers:
For those that live near a Texoma Educators FCU, feel free to leave a comment to reach out to readers for a referral. If you are a member of Texoma Educators FCU, the make sure to leave a comment with your contact information so that readers can reach out to you and y’all can both benefit. Also, don’t forget to let us know if you can fund your account with a credit and whether it’s hard pull or soft pull.
This bonus will be reported as interest income to the IRS on a 1099-INT. Join Texoma Educators FCU today and receive a $25 Bonus for ever person you refer to open up a new Checking & Savings Account. Your referee must enroll in online banking, eStatements, and complete 10 debit card transactions. Once all of the requirements are met, you and your referee will receive a $25 Bonus! If not, see our complete list of Bank Referrals for all your banking needs!
The Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express offers $150 statement credit after you spend $1,000 in purchases on your new Card within the first 3 months.
You'll earn 3% cash back at U.S. supermarkets (on up to $6,000 per year in purchases, then 1%), 2% cash back at U.S. gas stations and at select U.S. department stores, and 1% back on other purchases.
There are no annual fees with this card (See Rates & Fees).