Nowadays airfare prices have increased immensely, but if you’ve been wanting cheaper affordable flights, let us help you by providing the best top ten flight deals for today! Flight deals are known for disappearing quickly so you should act fast when approaching these deals. Just remember that if any problems arise, most airlines allow a 24 hour grace period for you to cancel and change your mind as you please. Grab your best friend, your parents, or even neighbor and invite them to join on these exciting deals that will only last for a short while. These affordable flight deals are hard to catch so it’s best if you book now so you don’t miss out!
Try booking your flight with some of our recommended cards from our list of Best Credit Cards to earn total travel coverage and more bonuses. You can also find other affordable flight deals through Google Flights in case there’s a better alternative to the one we mentioned. Try it now!
We recommend you book your flight with Priceline to find the best flight deals that we have to offer. You can also book your flight with Orbitz for more available times!
Top Ten Flight Deals of The Day
- Air Canada from Los Angeles, CA to Melbourne, Australia (e.g. 2/11 – 2/18)
- Starting from $711 for travel in November or February 2019 to June 2019.
- United Airlines from San Francisco, CA to Copenhagen, Denmark (e.g. 10/24 – 10/31)
- Starting from $405 for travel from late October to early December or late December to May 2019.
- American Airlines from Washington, D.C. to Budapest, Hungary (e.g. 11/6 – 11/13)
- Starting from $503 for travel from November to early December or January 2019 to March 2019.
- China East Airlines from Los Angeles, CA to Phuket, Thailand (e.g. 10/2 – 10/10)
- Starting from $512 for travel until early December or January 2019 – April 2019.
- JetBlue Airplane from Philadelphia, PA to Bridgetown, Barbados (e.g. 1/29 – 2/5)
- Starting from $324 for travel from January 2019 to early February 2019.
- American Airlines from Los Angeles, CA to Memphis, TN (e.g. 10/23 – 10/30)
- Starting from $166 for travel from September to March.
- American Airlines from Dallas, TX to Philadelphia, PA (e.g. 11/3 – 11/10)
- Starting from $138 for travel from September to April
- American Airlines from Washington, D.C. to Toronto, ON (e.g. 10/10 – 10/17)
- Starting from $165 for travel from October – December
- Delta Airlines from Los Angeles, CA to Salt Lake City, UT (e.g. 1/23/19 – 1/30/19)
- Starting from $200 for travel from October – April
- Delta Airlines from Minneapolis, MN to Seattle, WA (e.g. 11/6 – 11/13)
- Starting from $166 for travel from October – March.
We strive to provide you with the best affordable flight deals that is available. Our top ten flight deals are included to give you plenty of options that you can use for your own use, or share with others who are interested in traveling. These flight deals are best to take advantage as soon as immediately for best results because they do sell out quick! For a full list of credit cards and awesome bonus opportunities, visit our Credit Cards List for a card that’s perfect for you!
The Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express offers $200 statement credit after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new Card within the first 6 months.
Balance Transfer is back! Enjoy 0% intro APR on purchases and balance transfers for 15 months from the date of account opening. After that, 19.24% to 29.99% variable APR.
• 3% Cash Back at U.S. supermarkets on up to $6,000 per year in purchases, then 1%.
• 3% Cash Back on U.S. online retail purchases, on up to $6,000 per year, then 1%.
• 3% Cash Back at U.S. gas stations, on up to $6,000 per year, then 1%.
• 1% back on other eligible purchases.
• Get $7 back each month after using your Blue Cash Every Card to spend $12.99 or more each month on an eligible subscription to The Disney Bundle, which includes Disney+, Hulu, and ESPN+. Enrollment required.
Cash back is received in the form of Reward Dollars that can be easily redeemed for statement credits.
There are no annual fees with this card (See Rates & Fees).