Nowadays airfare prices have increased immensely, but if you’ve been wanting cheaper affordable flights, let us help you by providing the best top ten flight deals for today! Flight deals are known for disappearing quickly so you should act fast when approaching these deals. Just remember that if any problems arise, most airlines allow a 24 hour grace period for you to cancel and change your mind as you please. Grab your best friend, your parents, or even neighbor and invite them to join on these exciting deals that will only last for a short while. These affordable flight deals are hard to catch so it’s best if you book now so you don’t miss out!
Try booking your flight with some of our recommended cards from our list of Best Credit Cards to earn total travel coverage and more bonuses. You can also find other affordable flight deals through Google Flights in case there’s a better alternative to the one we mentioned. Try it now!
We recommend you book your flight with Priceline to find the best flight deals that we have to offer.
Book your flight with Orbitz for more available times!
Top Ten Flight Deals of The Day
- Swiss Airlines from New York City, NY to Mahebourg, Mauritius (e.g. 12/6 – 12/15)
- Starting from $928 for travel in early December or January 2019- mid March 2019.
- JetBlue from Boston, MA to Salt Lake City, UT (e.g. 5/18 – 5/21)
- Starting from $196 for travel in mid May.
- British Airways from Washington, DC to Amsterdam, Netherlands (e.g. 1/22/19 – 1/29/19)
- Starting from $496 for travel from January 2019 – mid March 2019.
- Delta Airlines from Phoenix, AZ to Mumbai, India (e.g. 9/16 – 9/24)
- Starting from $813 for travel from September – November.
- United Airlines from Newark, NJ to Lisbon, Portugal (e.g. 9/16 – 9/23)
- Starting from $446 for travel from September – early December.
- Alaska Airlines from Chicago, IL to Seattle, WA (e.g. 9/14 – 9/18)
- Starting from $194 for travel in September.
- United Airlines from Miami, FL to San Diego, CA (e.g. 5/11 – 5/14)
- Starting from $134 for travel until May or late August – early December.
- JetBlue from Philadelphia, PA to Boston, MA (e.g. 5/12 – 5/19)
- Starting from $76 for travel from May – early June .
- KLM Royal Dutch Airlines from New York City, NY to Amsterdam, Netherlands (e.g. 9/16 – 9/26)
- Starting from $468 for travel from mid September – October
- Alaska Airlines from Washington, DC to Los Angeles, CA (e.g. 9/15 – 9/19)
- Starting from $256 for travel from late August – October.
We strive to provide you with the best affordable flight deals that is available. Our top ten flight deals are included to give you plenty of options that you can use for your own use, or share with others who are interested in traveling. These flight deals are best to take advantage as soon as immediately for best results because they do sell out quick! For a full list of credit cards and awesome bonus opportunities, visit our Credit Cards List for a card that’s perfect for you!
The Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express offers $200 statement credit after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new Card within the first 6 months.
Balance Transfer is back! Enjoy 0% intro APR on purchases and balance transfers for 15 months from the date of account opening. After that, 18.99% to 29.99% variable APR.
• 3% Cash Back at U.S. supermarkets on up to $6,000 per year in purchases, then 1%.
• 3% Cash Back on U.S. online retail purchases, on up to $6,000 per year, then 1%.
• 3% Cash Back at U.S. gas stations, on up to $6,000 per year, then 1%.
• 1% back on other eligible purchases.
• Get $7 back each month after using your Blue Cash Every Card to spend $12.99 or more each month on an eligible subscription to The Disney Bundle, which includes Disney+, Hulu, and ESPN+. Enrollment required.
Cash back is received in the form of Reward Dollars that can be easily redeemed for statement credits.
There are no annual fees with this card (See Rates & Fees).
Leave a Reply