Come fly with me! If you want to travel but don’t want to break the bank, check out our top ten flight deals! We explore the travel sites of the world wide web and try to find the best flight deals around. We have flights from China, Paris, Canada and more with many different airlines across the world. Remember that most airlines do allow 24 hours grace period for you to cancel so if you’re excited and still need to make sure yours and family can go, book ahead and snatch up that flight before the deal expires. Please note that we’ll be updating this post throughout the day to bring you flight deals that go live and more, so be sure to come back. These flight deals usually expire in less than a day, so if you want to get some of the best flight deals around and are feeling spontaneous, take advantage of these hot flight deals.
We recommend booking the flights with our list of credit cards Best Credit Cards to earn easy promotions on top of getting the travel coverage you need. Additionally, you can also find other cheap flight deals through Google Flights in case there is a better deal than the one we mentioned!
We recommend you book your flight with Priceline to find the best deals. You can also book with Orbitz for more excellent flight deals.
Top Ten Flight Deals of The Day:
- American Airlines from Boston, MA to Milan, Italy (e.g. 10/29 – 11/8)
- Starting from $432 for travel from late October – early December
- American Airlines from Washington DC to Paris, France (e.g. 10/31 – 11/7)
- Starting from $461 for travel from November – early December
- KLM Royal Airlines from San Francisco to Nairobi, Kenya (e.g. 11/6 – 11/14)
- Starting from $708 for travel from November – early December
- Turkish Airlines from New York City to Male, Maldives (e.g. 11/19 – 11/26)
- Starting from $940 for travel from September – early December
- United Airlines from Los Angeles, CA to Kailua, HI (e.g. 8/16 – 8/20)
- Starting from $367 for travel until September
- Delta Airlines from Seattle, WA to Austin, TX (e.g. 10/10 – 10/17)
- Starting from $196 for travel from August through October
- United Airlines from Los Angeles, CA to Memphis, TN (e.g. 9/5 – 9/12)
- Starting from $209 for travel from August – June
- Delta Airlines from New York City, NY to Cancun, MX (e.g. 9/20 – 9/27)
- Starting from $241 for travel from September – January
- United Airlines from Portland, OR to Dublin, Ireland (e.g. 9/25 – 10/3)
- Starting from $512 for travel from late September – October or April 2019 – early May 2019
- United Airlines from Phoenix, AZ to Bogota, Colombia (e.g. 9/21 – 9/27)
- Starting from $403 for travel from September – November or January 2019 – May 2019
Traveling is expensive, especially if you want to fly out of the country. With different airlines and locations having flash prices everyday, check out our top ten flight deals throughout the day. We have domestic to international flight deals from U.S. Cities and more, so fill up those pages of your passport with our top ten flight deals today as these deals go fast! Check out our full list of credit cards and the bonus opportunities with our Credit Cards List for a card that best suits you!