Nowadays airfare prices have increased immensely, but if you’ve been wanting cheaper affordable flights, let us help you by providing the best top ten flight deals for today! Flight deals are known for disappearing quickly so you should act fast when approaching these deals. Just remember that if any problems arise, most airlines allow a 24 hour grace period for you to cancel and change your mind as you please. Grab your best friend, your parents, or even neighbor and invite them to join on these exciting deals that will only last for a short while. These affordable flight deals are hard to catch so it’s best if you book now so you don’t miss out!
Try booking your flight with some of our recommended cards from our list of Best Credit Cards to earn total travel coverage and more bonuses. You can also find other affordable flight deals through Google Flights in case there’s a better alternative to the one we mentioned. Try it now!
We recommend you book your flight with Priceline to find the best flight deals that we have to offer.
Book your flight with Orbitz for more available times!
Top Ten Flight Deals of The Day
- Delta Air Lines from Washington, DC to Anchorage, AK (e.g. 1/17 – 1/22)
- Starting at $448 for travel in late January
- JetBlue Airways from Boston, MA to West Palm Beach, FL (e.g. 1/13 – 1/18)
- Starting at $128 for travel in late mid January
- American Airlines from Miami, FL to Lisbon, Portugal (e.g. 7/31 – 8/8)
- Starting at $476 for travel in late July through early August
- American Airlines/Frontier Airlines from Phoenix, AZ to Chicago, IL (e.g. 1/16 – 1/20)
- Starting at $147 for travel in late January
- Air Canada from Dallas, TX to Beijing, China (e.g. 3/12 – 3/19)
- Starting at $649 for travel in mid March
- United Airlines from Los Angeles, CA to Taipei, Taiwan (e.g. 1/15 – 1/22)
- Starting at $402 for travel in late January
- American Airlines from Philadelphia, PA to Fort Myers, FL (e.g. 1/20 – 1/24)
- Starting at $74 for travel in late January
- Alaska Airlines from Seattle, WA to Raleigh, NC (e.g. 1/13 – 1/16)
- Starting at $248 for travel in mid January
- American Airlines from Washington, DC to New Orleans, LA (e.g. 1/20 – 1/23)
- Starting at $184 for travel in late January
- United Airlines from Portland, OR to Toronto, Ontario (e.g. 1/24 – 1/30)
- Starting at $293 for travel in late January
We strive to provide you with the best affordable flight deals that is available. Our top ten flight deals are included to give you plenty of options that you can use for your own use, or share with others who are interested in traveling. These flight deals are best to take advantage as soon as immediately for best results because they do sell out quick! For a full list of credit cards and awesome bonus opportunities, visit our Credit Cards List for a card that’s perfect for you!
The Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express offers $200 back after you spend $1,000 in purchases on your new Card within the first 3 months.
You'll earn 3% cash back at U.S. supermarkets (on up to $6,000 per year in purchases, then 1%), 2% cash back at U.S. gas stations and at select U.S. department stores, and 1% back on other purchases.
Cash back is received in the form of Reward Dollars that can be easily redeemed for statement credits.
There are no annual fees with this card (See Rates & Fees).