Nowadays airfare prices have increased immensely, but if you’ve been wanting cheaper affordable flights, let us help you by providing the best top ten flight deals for today! Flight deals are known for disappearing quickly so you should act fast when approaching these deals. Just remember that if any problems arise, most airlines allow a 24 hour grace period for you to cancel and change your mind as you please. Grab your best friend, your parents, or even neighbor and invite them to join on these exciting deals that will only last for a short while. These affordable flight deals are hard to catch so it’s best if you book now so you don’t miss out!
Try booking your flight with some of our recommended cards from our list of Best Credit Cards to earn total travel coverage and more bonuses. You can also find other affordable flight deals through Google Flights in case there’s a better alternative to the one we mentioned. Try it now!
We recommend you book your flight with Priceline to find the best flight deals that we have to offer.Book your flight with Orbitz for more available times!
Top Ten Flight Deals of The Day
- Aeromexico Airlines from New York, NY to Bogota, Columbia (e.g. 4/17 – 4/22)
- Starting from $488 for travel from April to May or September to November.
- LOT Polish Airlines from Los Angeles, CA to Warsaw, Poland (e.g. 9/17 – 9/24)
- Starting from $564 for travel from April or mid September to October.
- American Airlines from San Jose, CA to Lihue, Hawaii (e.g. 5/10 – 5/14)
- Starting from $294 for travel from late April to early May.
- Qatar Airlines from Philadelphia, PA to Beirut, Lebanon (e.g. 3/19 – 3/26)
- Starting from $737 for travel through early May or or September to November.
- Delta Air Lines from Seattle, WA to Nashville, Tennessee (e.g. 4/14 – 4/17)
- Starting from $214 for travel from late March to early May.
- Air Canada from Fort Lauderdale, FL to Shanghai, China (e.g. 3/19 – 3/26)
- Starting from $587 for travel until April.
- Air Europa from New York, NY to Bilbao, Spain (e.g. 9/17 – 9/24)
- Starting from $431 for travel from mid September to early December.
- Etihad Airways from Washington D.C., to Perth, Australia (e.g. 4/16 – 4/23)
- Starting from $957 for travel from late March to early May.
- American Airlines from Boston, MA to Kahului, Hawaii (e.g. 4/5 – 4/12)
- Starting from $373 for travel from April to early May.
- Asiana Airlines from Chicago, IL to Manila, Philippines (e.g. 9/17 – 9/24)
- Starting from $615 for travel from September to early December.
We strive to provide you with the best affordable flight deals that is available. Our top ten flight deals are included to give you plenty of options that you can use for your own use, or share with others who are interested in traveling. These flight deals are best to take advantage as soon as immediately for best results because they do sell out quick! For a full list of credit cards and awesome bonus opportunities, visit our Credit Cards List for a card that’s perfect for you!
The Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express offers 20% back on Amazon.com purchases on the Card in the first 6 months of Card membership, up to $150 back. Plus, earn $100 back after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new Card within the first 6 months of card membership. You will receive cash back in the form of statement credits.
You'll earn 3% cash back at U.S. supermarkets (on up to $6,000 per year in purchases, then 1%), 2% cash back at U.S. gas stations and at select U.S. department stores, and 1% back on other purchases.
Cash back is received in the form of Reward Dollars that can be easily redeemed for statement credits.
There are no annual fees with this card (See Rates & Fees).