With new airlines emerging and evolving, competition is fierce. In a perfect competition type of business, these airlines must keep their prices as low as possible to compete for your business and maintain their operations. With that being said, knowing how to search for flights (typically on specific dates) will bring you the best prices and additional savings.
That can be time consuming, so let us do the micro-searching for you and we’ll keep you up-to-date with the best deals on flights daily. So whether you’re a globetrotter, business traveler, or a recreational flier, you’ll be stretching your dollar and getting the best bang for your buck.
Be aware that these deals can come and go as quick as a few minutes up to a few days, so be sure book as soon as you can to lock in the best deal possible.
Most airlines do allow a 24 hour grace period for you to cancel, so if you’re excited and still need to make sure your travel partner can tag along – just book and talk to them by the end of the day. Not only will we provide you with a money-saving opportunity, but you can maximize your savings and earnings potentials by using the best credit cards for travel, finding ways to earn FREE bonus miles, rewards, points, & bonuses, and much more!
You can also find other cheap flight deals through Google Flights in case there is a better deal than the one we mentioned, it doesn’t hurt to try!
We recommend you booking through Priceline to find the best deals. Orbitz is also a great alternative – but use both interchangeably to compare prices & find the best deals!
Top Ten Flight Deals of The Day
- Emirates from Newark, NJ to Athens, Greece (e.g. 9/18 – 9/25)
- Starting at $564 for travel through March or mid September – November.
- jetBlue from Boston, MA to Mexico City, Mexico (e.g. 2/1 – 2/4)
- Starting from $268 for travel until June.
- Scandinavian Airlines from Washington, DC to Stockholm, Sweden (e.g. 9/19 – 9/25)
- Starting from $392 for travel from September – November.
- United Airlines from San Francisco, CA to Orlando, FL (e.g. 2/5 – 2/12)
- Starting from $205 for travel until early March.
- jetBlue from Fort Lauderdale, FL to Lima, Peru (e.g. 2/14 – 2/18)
- Starting from $424 for travel from February to June.
- Delta Airlines from San Francisco, CA to San José, Costa Rica (e.g. 4/30 – 5/7)
- Starting at $303 for travel from late April – mid May
- United Airlines from New York City, NY to Sydney, Australia (e.g. 2/12 – 2/19)
- Starting from $648 for travel from February – June or late July – September or November
- United Airlines from San Francisco, CA to Hong Kong, Hong Kong (e.g. 2/6 – 2/13)
- Starting from $460 for travel in February
- Delta Airlines from Minneapolis, MN to Las Vegas, NV (e.g. 3/5 – 3/12)
- Starting from $177 for travel from February – September.
- American Airlines from Charlotte, NC to New Orleans, LA (e.g. 3/5 – 3/12)
- Starting from $95 for travel from January to August
Airlines understand that we are price elastic to airfare tickets, so they need to find a price point where it’s reasonable for the consumer and to maintain their operation! More than half of the time, all it really takes is a little trial and error to find the best prices. Whether it be flying on a Tuesday or flying to a nearby city could bring a world of savings.
Now that you’ve picked up some tips, be sure to use one of the best credit cards for travel and finding ways to earn FREE bonus miles, rewards, points, & bonuses to maximize your savings and experience.
Often times, you’ll be able to fly free using those two vehicles mention through rewards accumulation. For a full list of credit cards and the bonus opportunities, visit our Credit Cards List for a card that best suits you!
|BMO Harris Bank Checking: Earn $300 cash bonus when you open a new BMO Harris Smart MoneyTM Account and have a total of at least $4,000 in qualifying direct deposits within the first 90 days. Learn More---BMO Harris Bank Checking Review|
|Chase Total Checking®: Earn $200 bonus when you open a new Total Checking® account and set up a qualifying direct deposit into this account within 90 days of account opening. Apply Now---Chase Total Checking Review|
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn $200 bonus with the TD Bank Convenience Checking account when you receive direct deposits of $500 or more within 60 days of opening your account. The account comes with free online banking, free bill pay, and access to 1,300 ATMs. Apply Now---TD Bank Checking Review|
Leave a Reply