Nowadays airfare prices have increased immensely, but if you’ve been wanting cheaper affordable flights, let us help you by providing the best top ten flight deals for today! Flight deals are known for disappearing quickly so you should act fast when approaching these deals. Just remember that if any problems arise, most airlines allow a 24 hour grace period for you to cancel and change your mind as you please. Grab your best friend, your parents, or even neighbor and invite them to join on these exciting deals that will only last for a short while. These affordable flight deals are hard to catch so it’s best if you book now so you don’t miss out!
Try booking your flight with some of our recommended cards from our list of Best Credit Cards to earn total travel coverage and more bonuses.
You can also find other affordable flight deals through Google Flights in case there’s a better alternative to the one we mentioned. Try it now!
We recommend you book your flight with Priceline to find the best flight deals that we have to offer.
Book your flight with Orbitz for more available times!
Top Ten Flight Deals of The Day
- United Airlines from Portland, OR to San Juan, Puerto Rico (e.g. 02/06- 02/12)
- Starting from $297 for travel until April
- Qantas Airways from Newark, NJ to Sydney, Australia (e.g. 04/05- 04/17)
- Starting from $799 for travel in April
- JetBlue Airways from Seattle, WA to Boston, MA (e.g. 02/01- 02/04)
- Starting from $196 for travel until February
- American Airlines from Los Angeles, CA to Bogota, Columbia (e.g. 02/07- 02/11)
- Starting from $421 for travel until early May or late September – mid November
- American Airlines/Air Canada from Philadelphia, PA to Vancouver, Canada (e.g. 02/02- 02/06)
- Starting from $317 for travel until early March
- Delta Airlines/Multiple Airlines from Dallas, TX to Bali, Indonesia (e.g. 02/05- 02/12)
- Starting from $729 for travel until early May or September – November for Sunday through Wednesday departures and Monday through Thursday returns
- JetBlue Airways from New York City, NY to San Francisco, CA (e.g. 02/10- 02/13)
- Starting from $226 for travel until early May for Tuesday, Wednesday and Saturday departures and returns
- Delta Airlines/ Multiple Airlines from Boston, MA to Nice, France (e.g. 08/15- 08/22)
- Starting from $459 for travel from March – early May or August – November for Sunday through Wednesday departures and Tuesday through Thursday returns
- United Airlines from Portland, OR to London, United Kingdom (e.g. 05/09- 05/16)
- Starting from $561 for travel until early May or late September – early December
- United Airlines from Newark, NJ to San Juan, Puerto Rico (e.g. 01/ 31- 02/04)
- Starting from $209 for travel until April
We strive to provide you with the best affordable flight deals that is available. Our top ten flight deals are included to give you plenty of options that you can use for your own use, or share with others who are interested in traveling. These flight deals are best to take advantage as soon as immediately for best results because they do sell out quick! For a full list of credit cards and awesome bonus opportunities, visit our Credit Cards List for a card that’s perfect for you!
The Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express offers a $200 statement credit after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new Card within the first 6 months.
• 3% cash back at U.S. supermarkets (on up to $6,000 per year in purchases, then 1%)
• 2% cash back at U.S. gas stations and at select U.S. department stores
• 1% back on other eligible purchases.
Cash back is received in the form of Reward Dollars that can be easily redeemed for statement credits.
There are no annual fees with this card (See Rates & Fees).