Nowadays airfare prices have increased immensely, but if you’ve been wanting cheaper affordable flights, let us help you by providing the best top ten flight deals for today! Flight deals are known for disappearing quickly so you should act fast when approaching these deals. Just remember that if any problems arise, most airlines allow a 24 hour grace period for you to cancel and change your mind as you please. Grab your best friend, your parents, or even neighbor and invite them to join on these exciting deals that will only last for a short while. These affordable flight deals are hard to catch so it’s best if you book now so you don’t miss out!
Try booking your flight with some of our recommended cards from our list of Best Credit Cards to earn total travel coverage and more bonuses. You can also find other affordable flight deals through Google Flights in case there’s a better alternative to the one we mentioned. Try it now!
We recommend you book your flight with Priceline to find the best flight deals that we have to offer.
Book your flight with Orbitz for more available times!
Top Ten Flight Deals of The Day
- Hawaiian Airlines from San Jose, CA to Kahului, HI (e.g. 01/18- 01/22)
- Starting from $337 for travel in January for Monday through Thursday departures and returns
- JetBlue Airways from Portland, OR to Curacao, Curacao (e.g. 04/10- 04/16)
- Starting from $382 for travel in April 2018
- American Airlines from Washington, DC to Inverness, United Kingdom (e.g. 03/21- 03/28)
- Starting from $448 for travel until March
- Air New Zealand from Los Angeles, CA to London, England (e.g. 08/08- 08/15)
- Starting from $528 for travel until April or August – October
- Alaska Airlines from Dallas, TX to New York City, NY (e.g. 01/27- 01/30)
- Starting from $156 for travel until February 2018
- United Airlines from San Francisco, CA to Copenhagen, Denmark (e.g. 05/01- 05/08)
- Starting from $506 for travel from late April – early May or mid September – October
- United Airlines from Portland, OR to Aruba, Aruba (e.g. 01/29- 02/04)
- Starting from $390 for travel in late January 2018
- JetBlue Airways from San Francisco, CA to Grand Canyon, Cayman Islands (e.g. 02/03- 02/09)
- Starting from $402 for travel from February 2018 – early March 2018
- Air Canada from Seattle, WA to Manchester, United Kingdom (e.g. 07/03- 07/10)
- Starting from $676 for travel from June 2018 – early July 2018 for Sunday through Tuesday departures and Tuesday through Thursday returns
- American Airlines from Los Angeles, CA to Canary Islands, Spain (e.g. 09/17- 09/24)
- Starting from $554 for travel from mid September 2018 – mid October 2018
We strive to provide you with the best affordable flight deals that is available. Our top ten flight deals are included to give you plenty of options that you can use for your own use, or share with others who are interested in traveling. These flight deals are best to take advantage as soon as immediately for best results because they do sell out quick! For a full list of credit cards and awesome bonus opportunities, visit our Credit Cards List for a card that’s perfect for you!
The Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express offers $200 back after you spend $1,000 in purchases on your new Card within the first 3 months.
You'll earn 3% cash back at U.S. supermarkets (on up to $6,000 per year in purchases, then 1%), 2% cash back at U.S. gas stations and at select U.S. department stores, and 1% back on other purchases.
Cash back is received in the form of Reward Dollars that can be easily redeemed for statement credits.
There are no annual fees with this card (See Rates & Fees).