Nowadays airfare prices have increased immensely, but if you’ve been wanting cheaper affordable flights, let us help you by providing the best top ten flight deals for today! Flight deals are known for disappearing quickly so you should act fast when approaching these deals. Just remember that if any problems arise, most airlines allow a 24 hour grace period for you to cancel and change your mind as you please. Grab your best friend, your parents, or even neighbor and invite them to join on these exciting deals that will only last for a short while. These affordable flight deals are hard to catch so it’s best if you book now so you don’t miss out!
Try booking your flight with some of our recommended cards from our list of Best Credit Cards to earn total travel coverage and more bonuses. You can also find other affordable flight deals through Google Flights in case there’s a better alternative to the one we mentioned. Try it now!
We recommend you book your flight with Priceline to find the best flight deals that we have to offer.
Book your flight with Orbitz for more available times!
Top Ten Flight Deals of The Day
- United Airlines/JetBlue Airways from Newark, NJ to Seattle, WA (e.g. 2/9 – 2/16)
- Starting from $369 for travel in mid February
- Jet Blue Airways from Fort Lauderdale, FL to San Diego, CA (e.g. 2/1 – 2/4)
- Starting from $197 for travel in early February
- United Airlines from Chicago, IL to Orlando, FL (e.g. 2/5 – 2/9)
- Starting from $85 for travel in early March
- American Airlines from Dallas, TX to Philadelphia, PA (e.g. 1/31 – 2/4)
- Starting from $84 for travel in late January through early March
- United Airlines from San Francisco, CA to Sydney, Australia (e.g. 2/5 – 2/12)
- Starting from $761 for travel in mid February
- United Airlines/Lufthansa from Newark, NJ to Paris, France (e.g. 2/9 – 2/16)
- Starting from $417 for travel in mid February
- Emirates Airline from Newark, NJ to Athens, Greece (e.g. 3/7 – 3/14)
- Starting from $482 for travel in mid March
- Turkish Airlines from New York City, NY to Dubai, Dubai (e.g. 5/2 – 5/9)
- Starting from $630 for travel in early May
- Delta Air Lines from Minneapolis, MN to New Orleans, LA (e.g. 5/4 – 5/9)
- Starting from $216 for travel in early May
- Frontier Airlines/United Airlines from Los Angeles, CA to Orlando, FL (e.g. 2/2 – 2/5)
- Starting from $157 for travel in early February
We strive to provide you with the best affordable flight deals that is available. Our top ten flight deals are included to give you plenty of options that you can use for your own use, or share with others who are interested in traveling. These flight deals are best to take advantage as soon as immediately for best results because they do sell out quick! For a full list of credit cards and awesome bonus opportunities, visit our Credit Cards List for a card that’s perfect for you!
The Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express offers a $200 statement credit after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new Card within the first 6 months.
• 3% cash back at U.S. supermarkets (on up to $6,000 per year in purchases, then 1%)
• 2% cash back at U.S. gas stations and at select U.S. department stores
• 1% back on other eligible purchases.
Cash back is received in the form of Reward Dollars that can be easily redeemed for statement credits.
There are no annual fees with this card (See Rates & Fees).