Nowadays airfare prices have increased immensely, but if you’ve been wanting cheaper affordable flights, let us help you by providing the best top ten flight deals for today! Flight deals are known for disappearing quickly so you should act fast when approaching these deals. Just remember that if any problems arise, most airlines allow a 24 hour grace period for you to cancel and change your mind as you please. Grab your best friend, your parents, or even neighbor and invite them to join on these exciting deals that will only last for a short while. These affordable flight deals are hard to catch so it’s best if you book now so you don’t miss out!
Try booking your flight with some of our recommended cards from our list of Best Credit Cards to earn total travel coverage and more bonuses. You can also find other affordable flight deals through Google Flights in case there’s a better alternative to the one we mentioned. Try it now!
We recommend you book your flight with Priceline to find the best flight deals that we have to offer. You can also book your flight with Orbitz for more available times!
Top Ten Flight Deals of The Day
- Copa Airlines from Boston, MA to San José, Costa Rica (e.g 2/8 – 2/12)
- Starting from $278 for travel from late August – early December or February 2019 – May 2019
- Delta Airlines from Minneapolis, MN to Los Angeles, CA (e.g 8/18 – 8/25)
- Starting from $180 for travel from August to November
- United Airlines from Portland, OR to St Louis, MO (e.g 7/18 – 7/24)
- Starting from $174 for travel until October
- Alaska Airlines from Baltimore, MD to Los Angeles, CA (e.g 9/1 – 9/5)
- Starting from $256 for travel September – early December
- American Airlines from San Francisco, CA to Paris, France (e.g 9/18 – 9/27)
- Starting from $483 for travel September to December
- American Airlines from Philadelphia, PA to Memphis, TN (e.g 8/25 – 8/29)
- Starting from $90 for travel late August – early October
- Delta Airlines from Seattle, WA to New Orleans, LA (e.g 8/22 – 8-26)
- Starting from $256 for travel September – November
- American Airlines from Dallas, TX to Helsinki, Finland (e.g 11/6 – 11/13)
- Starting from $530 for travel late October – early December
- Air New Zealand Airlines from Los Angeles, CA to Rarotonga, Cook Islands (e.g 4/13 – 4/19)
- Starting from $691 for travel late August – early September or late October – early November or mid January 2019 – early February 2019 or mid April 2019 – May 2019.
- Alaska Airlines from Santa Ana, CA to Puerto Vallarta, MX (e.g 9/4 – 9/6)
- Starting from $216 for travel September – December
We strive to provide you with the best affordable flight deals that is available. Our top ten flight deals are included to give you plenty of options that you can use for your own use, or share with others who are interested in traveling. These flight deals are best to take advantage as soon as immediately for best results because they do sell out quick! For a full list of credit cards and awesome bonus opportunities, visit our Credit Cards List for a card that’s perfect for you!
The Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express offers $200 statement credit after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new Card within the first 6 months.
Balance Transfer is back! Enjoy 0% intro APR on purchases and balance transfers for 15 months from the date of account opening. After that, 18.49% to 29.49% variable APR.
• 3% Cash Back at U.S. supermarkets on up to $6,000 per year in purchases, then 1%.
• 3% Cash Back on U.S. online retail purchases, on up to $6,000 per year, then 1%.
• 3% Cash Back at U.S. gas stations, on up to $6,000 per year, then 1%.
• 1% back on other eligible purchases.
• Get $7 back each month after using your Blue Cash Every Card to spend $12.99 or more each month on an eligible subscription to The Disney Bundle, which includes Disney+, Hulu, and ESPN+. Enrollment required.
Cash back is received in the form of Reward Dollars that can be easily redeemed for statement credits.
There are no annual fees with this card (See Rates & Fees).