Nowadays airfare prices have increased immensely, but if you’ve been wanting cheaper affordable flights, let us help you by providing the best top ten flight deals for today! Flight deals are known for disappearing quickly so you should act fast when approaching these deals. Just remember that if any problems arise, most airlines allow a 24 hour grace period for you to cancel and change your mind as you please. Grab your best friend, your parents, or even neighbor and invite them to join on these exciting deals that will only last for a short while. These affordable flight deals are hard to catch so it’s best if you book now so you don’t miss out!
Try booking your flight with some of our recommended cards from our list of Best Credit Cards to earn total travel coverage and more bonuses. You can also find other affordable flight deals through Google Flights in case there’s a better alternative to the one we mentioned. Try it now!
We recommend you book your flight with Priceline to find the best flight deals that we have to offer. You can also book your flight with Orbitz for more available times!
Top Ten Flight Deals of The Day
- Qantas Airlines from Dallas, TX to Sydney, Australia (e.g. 2/4 – 2/11)
- Starting from $951 for travel from August to early December.
- Asiana Airlines from Chicago, IL to Bangkok, Thailand (e.g. 8/28 – 9/5)
- Starting from $661 for travel from late August to early December.
- Copa Airlines from Fort Lauderdale, FL to Rio de Janeiro, Brazil (e.g. 9/17 – 9/24)
- Starting from $566 for travel from September to November.
- United Airlines from Boston, MA to Chicago, IL (e.g. 9/15 – 9/18)
- Starting from $108 for travel from September to early November.
- United Airline from Washington, D.C., to Tel Aviv, Israel (e.g. 11/21 – 11/28)
- Starting from $640 for travel from late November to late December.
- Delta Airlines from Los Angeles, CA to Madrid, Spain (e.g. 3/5 – 3/12)
- Starting from $493 for travel from late October to early November.
- Alaska Airlines from San Francisco, CA to Dallas, TX (e.g. 8/25 – 8/28)
- Starting from $174 for travel until early September.
- United Airlines from Phoenix, AZ to Toronto, Ontario (e.g. 11/30 – 12/4)
- Starting from $243 for travel from late November to early December.
- Delta Airlines from Newark, NJ to Vancouver, Canada (e.g. 9/14 – 9/18)
- Starting from $346 for travel from September to October.
- Xiamen Airlines from Los Angeles, CA to Singapore, Singapore (e.g. 8/22 – 8/29)
- Starting from $480 for travel from late August to October.
We strive to provide you with the best affordable flight deals that is available. Our top ten flight deals are included to give you plenty of options that you can use for your own use, or share with others who are interested in traveling. These flight deals are best to take advantage as soon as immediately for best results because they do sell out quick! For a full list of credit cards and awesome bonus opportunities, visit our Credit Cards List for a card that’s perfect for you!
The Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express offers $150 statement credit after you spend $1,000 in purchases on your new Card within the first 3 months.
You'll earn 3% cash back at U.S. supermarkets (on up to $6,000 per year in purchases, then 1%), 2% cash back at U.S. gas stations and at select U.S. department stores, and 1% back on other purchases.
There are no annual fees with this card (See Rates & Fees).