With new airlines emerging and evolving, competition is fierce. In a perfect competition type of business, these airlines must keep their prices as low as possible to compete for your business and maintain their operations. With that being said, knowing how to search for flights (typically on specific dates) will bring you the best prices and additional savings. That can be time consuming, so let us do the micro-searching for you and we’ll keep you up-to-date with the best deals on flights daily. So whether you’re a globetrotter, business traveler, or a recreational flier, you’ll be stretching your dollar and getting the best bang for your buck. Be aware that these deals can come and go as quick as a few minutes up to a few days, so be sure book as soon as you can to lock in the best deal possible.
Most airlines do allow a 24 hour grace period for you to cancel, so if you’re excited and still need to make sure your travel partner can tag along – just book and talk to them by the end of the day. Not only will we provide you with a money-saving opportunity, but you can maximize your savings and earnings potentials by using the best credit cards for travel, finding ways to earn FREE bonus miles, rewards, points, & bonuses, and much more!
You can also find other cheap flight deals through Google Flights in case there is a better deal than the one we mentioned, it doesn’t hurt to try!
We recommend you booking through Priceline to find the best deals. Orbitz is also a great alternative – but use both interchangeably to compare prices & find the best deals!
Top Ten Flight Deals of The Day
- American Airlines from Newark, NJ to Beijing, China (e.g. 11/20 – 11/27)
- Starting at $650 for travel from September – November.
- Scandinavian Airlines from Washington D.C. to Amsterdam, Netherlands (e.g. 10/13 – 10/17)
- Starting from $497 for travel from October – early December or January 2019 – March 2019.
- Scandinavian Airlines from Chicago, IL to Paris, France (e.g. 10/6 – 10/13)
- Starting from $489 for travel from October – March 2019.
- Aeromexico from Boston, MA to Bogota, Colombia (e.g. 10/10 – 10/15)
- Starting from $362 for travel in October.
- Copa Airlines from San Francisco, CA to Sao Paulo, Brazil (e.g. 8/20 – 8/27)
- Starting from $695 for travel from August – November.
- Scandinavian Airlines from San Francisco, CA to Stockholm, Sweden (e.g. 10/9 – 10/15)
- Starting from $478 for travel from October – late December.
- United Airlines from Los Angeles, CA to Charlotte, NC (e.g. 8/22 – 8/26)
- Starting from $192 for travel from August – early February 2019.
- JetBlue from Portland, OR to Bridgetown, Barbados (e.g. 10/26 – 11/1)
- Starting from $426 for travel from late October – early November.
- American Airlines from Los Angeles, CA to Montreal, Canada (e.g. 10/13 – 10/17)
- Starting from $302 for travel from October – November.
- United Airlines from Philadelphia, PA to San Diego, CA (e.g. 9/19 – 9/24)
- Starting from $121 for travel from late August – September.
Airlines understand that we are price elastic to airfare tickets, so they need to find a price point where it’s reasonable for the consumer and to maintain their operation! More than half of the time, all it really takes is a little trial and error to find the best prices. Whether it be flying on a Tuesday or flying to a nearby city could bring a world of savings. Now that you’ve picked up some tips, be sure to use one of the best credit cards for travel and finding ways to earn FREE bonus miles, rewards, points, & bonuses to maximize your savings and experience. Often times, you’ll be able to fly free using those two vehicles mention through rewards accumulation. For a full list of credit cards and the bonus opportunities, visit our Credit Cards List for a card that best suits you!
The Ink Business Unlimited® Credit Card offers $900 bonus cash back after you spend $6,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening.
You'll earn an unlimited 1.5% cash back on every purchase made for your business and you'll receive employee cards at no additional cost.
This card carries no annual fee.