Come fly with me! If you want to travel but don’t want to break the bank, check out our top ten flight deals! We explore the travel sites of the world wide web and try to find the best flight deals around. We have flights from China, Paris, Canada and more with many different airlines across the world. Remember that most airlines do allow 24 hours grace period for you to cancel so if you’re excited and still need to make sure yours and family can go, book ahead and snatch up that flight before the deal expires. Please note that we’ll be updating this post throughout the day to bring you flight deals that go live and more, so be sure to come back. These flight deals usually expire in less than a day, so if you want to get some of the best flight deals around and are feeling spontaneous, take advantage of these hot flight deals.
We recommend booking the flights with our list of credit cards Best Credit Cards to earn easy promotions on top of getting the travel coverage you need. Additionally, you can also find other cheap flight deals through Google Flights in case there is a better deal than the one we mentioned!
We recommend you book your flight with Priceline to find the best deals. You can also book with Orbitz for more excellent flight deals.
Top Ten Flight Deals of The Day:
- Copa Airlines from Los Angeles, CA to Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tabago (e.g. 9/14 – 9/20)
- Starting from $349 for travel from September to early November or January 2019 to April 2019.
- British Airways from Philadelphia, PA to Doha, Qatar (e.g. 11/7 – 11/14)
- Starting from $776 for travel from November to early December or January 2019 to March 2019.
- JetBlue Airlines from Seattle, WA to San Juan, Puerto Rico (e.g. 9/15 – 9/22)
- Starting from $313 for travel from September to early November.
- United Airlines from San Francisco, CA to Oslo, Norway (e.g. 10/8 – 10/15)
- Starting from $379 for travel from October to early December.
- American Airlines from Dallas, TX to Atlanta, GA (e.g. 7/3 – 7/10)
- Starting from $143 for travel from July to October.
- American Airlines from Chicago, IL to Seattle, WA (e.g. 10/11 – 10/15)
- Starting from $168 for travel in October.
- JetBlue Airlines from Boston, MA to West Palm Beach, FL (e.g. 7/13 – 7/17)
- Starting from $156 for travel until September.
- American Airlines from Washington, D.C., to Beijing, China (e.g. 9/26 – 10/3)
- Starting from $650 for travel from late September to early December or late January 2019 to early February 2019.
- Delta Airlines from Detroit, MI to Miami, FL (e.g. 8/1 – 8/7)
- Starting from $180 for travel from August to September.
- Iceland Air from Boston, MA to Amsterdam, Netherlands (e.g. 9/5 – 9/12)
- Starting from $345 for travel in September.
Traveling is expensive, especially if you want to fly out of the country. With different airlines and locations having flash prices everyday, check out our top ten flight deals throughout the day. We have domestic to international flight deals from U.S. Cities and more, so fill up those pages of your passport with our top ten flight deals today as these deals go fast! Check out our full list of credit cards and the bonus opportunities with our Credit Cards List for a card that best suits you!