Nowadays airfare prices have increased immensely, but if you’ve been wanting cheaper affordable flights, let us help you by providing the best top ten flight deals for today! Flight deals are known for disappearing quickly so you should act fast when approaching these deals. Just remember that if any problems arise, most airlines allow a 24 hour grace period for you to cancel and change your mind as you please. Grab your best friend, your parents, or even neighbor and invite them to join on these exciting deals that will only last for a short while. These affordable flight deals are hard to catch so it’s best if you book now so you don’t miss out!
Try booking your flight with some of our recommended cards from our list of Best Credit Cards to earn total travel coverage and more bonuses. You can also find other affordable flight deals through Google Flights in case there’s a better alternative to the one we mentioned. Try it now!
We recommend you book your flight with Priceline to find the best flight deals that we have to offer.
Book your flight with Orbitz for more available times!
Top Ten Flight Deals of The Day
- Alaska Airlines from Baltimore, MD to Los Angeles, CA (e.g. 4/18 – 4/25)
- Starting from $236 for travel in mid April
- United Airlines from Boston, MA to San Francisco, CA (e.g. 5/5 – 5/8)
- Starting from $260 for travel in early May
- Finnair from Chicago, IL to Barranquilla, Columbia (e.g. 6/5 – 6/13)
- Starting from $491 for travel in mid June
- Finnair from Miami, FL to Barcelona, Spain (e.g. 9/25 – 10/2)
- Starting from $495 for travel in late September through early October
- United Airlines from Chicago, IL to Singapore, Singapore (e.g. 3/19 – 3/27)
- Starting from $609 for travel in late March
- United Airlines from Dallas, TX to Venice, Italy (e.g. 8/15 – 8/22)
- Starting from $615 for travel in mid August
- Delta Airlines from Philadelphia, PA to Madrid, Spain (e.g. 8/14 – 8/22)
- Starting from $455 for travel in mid August
- JetBlue Airways from Washington, DC to San Diego, CA (e.g. 5/5 – 5/8)
- Starting from $357 for travel in mid May
- Iberia from Los Angeles, CA to Bilbao, Spain (e.g. 9/19 – 9/26)
- Starting from $518 for travel in late September
- American Airlines from Newark, NJ to Paris, France (e.g. 8/13 – 8/23)
- Starting from $493 for travel in late mid August
We strive to provide you with the best affordable flight deals that is available. Our top ten flight deals are included to give you plenty of options that you can use for your own use, or share with others who are interested in traveling. These flight deals are best to take advantage as soon as immediately for best results because they do sell out quick! For a full list of credit cards and awesome bonus opportunities, visit our Credit Cards List for a card that’s perfect for you!
The Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express offers a $200 statement credit after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new Card within the first 6 months.
• 3% cash back at U.S. supermarkets (on up to $6,000 per year in purchases, then 1%)
• 2% cash back at U.S. gas stations and at select U.S. department stores
• 1% back on other eligible purchases.
Cash back is received in the form of Reward Dollars that can be easily redeemed for statement credits.
There are no annual fees with this card (See Rates & Fees).