Nowadays airfare prices have increased immensely, but if you’ve been wanting cheaper affordable flights, let us help you by providing the best top ten flight deals for today! Flight deals are known for disappearing quickly so you should act fast when approaching these deals. Just remember that if any problems arise, most airlines allow a 24 hour grace period for you to cancel and change your mind as you please. Grab your best friend, your parents, or even neighbor and invite them to join on these exciting deals that will only last for a short while. These affordable flight deals are hard to catch so it’s best if you book now so you don’t miss out!
Try booking your flight with some of our recommended cards from our list of Best Credit Cards to earn total travel coverage and more bonuses. You can also find other affordable flight deals through Google Flights in case there’s a better alternative to the one we mentioned. Try it now!
We recommend you book your flight with Priceline to find the best flight deals that we have to offer.
Book your flight with Orbitz for more available times!
Top Ten Flight Deals of The Day
- Virgin Atlantic from Washington, DC to Johannesburg, South Africa (e.g. 5/21 – 5/29)
- Starting at $797 for travel in late May
- JetBlue Airways from Boston, MA to Salt Lake City, UT (e.g. 4/20 – 4/23)
- Starting at $216 for travel in late April
- Emirates Airlines/Precision Air from New York City, NY to Zanzibar, Tanzania (e.g. 9/16 – 9/23)
- Starting at $857 for travel in mid September
- Finnair from Miami, FL to Copenhagen, Denmark (e.g. 11/13 – 11/20)
- Starting at $509 for travel in mid November
- American Airlines from Dallas, TX to Orlando, FL (e.g. 4/21 – 4/28)
- Starting at $104 for travel in late April
- United Airlines from San Francisco, CA to Hong Kong, Hong Kong(e.g. 4/20 – 4/27)
- Starting at $559 for travel in late April
- United Airlines from Seattle, WA to Trinidad, Trinidad and Tobago(e.g. 4/21 – 4/24)
- Starting at $409 for travel in mid April
- Frontier Airlines from Philadelphia, PA to Houston, TX (e.g. 4/28 – 5/2)
- Starting at $77 for travel in late April through early May
- JetBlue Airways from Baltimore, MD to Orlando, FL (e.g. 6/5 – 6/12)
- Starting at $126 for travel in mid June
- Delta Air Lines from Philadelphia, PA to Reykjavik, Iceland (e.g. 4/20 – 4/27)
- Starting at $448 for travel in late April
We strive to provide you with the best affordable flight deals that is available. Our top ten flight deals are included to give you plenty of options that you can use for your own use, or share with others who are interested in traveling. These flight deals are best to take advantage as soon as immediately for best results because they do sell out quick! For a full list of credit cards and awesome bonus opportunities, visit our Credit Cards List for a card that’s perfect for you!
The Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express offers a $200 statement credit after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new Card within the first 6 months.
Balance Transfer is back! Enjoy 0% intro APR on purchases and balances for 15 months from the date of account opening. After that, 16.24% - 27.24% Variable APR.
• 3% Cash Back at U.S. supermarkets on up to $6,000 per year in purchases, then 1%.
• New! 3% Cash Back on U.S. online retail purchases, on up to $6,000 per year, then 1%.
• 3% Cash Back at U.S. gas stations, on up to $6,000 per year, then 1%.
• 1% back on other eligible purchases.
• Get $7 back each month after using your Blue Cash Every Card to spend $13.99 or more each month on an eligible subscription to The Disney Bundle, which includes Disney+, Hulu, and ESPN+. Enrollment required.
Cash back is received in the form of Reward Dollars that can be easily redeemed for statement credits.
There are no annual fees with this card (See Rates & Fees).