Nowadays airfare prices have increased immensely, but if you’ve been wanting cheaper affordable flights, let us help you by providing the best top ten flight deals for today! Flight deals are known for disappearing quickly so you should act fast when approaching these deals. Just remember that if any problems arise, most airlines allow a 24 hour grace period for you to cancel and change your mind as you please. Grab your best friend, your parents, or even neighbor and invite them to join on these exciting deals that will only last for a short while. These affordable flight deals are hard to catch so it’s best if you book now so you don’t miss out!
Try booking your flight with some of our recommended cards from our list of Best Credit Cards to earn total travel coverage and more bonuses. You can also find other affordable flight deals through Google Flights in case there’s a better alternative to the one we mentioned. Try it now!
We recommend you book your flight with Priceline to find the best flight deals that we have to offer.
Book your flight with Orbitz for more available times!
Top Ten Flight Deals of The Day
- United Airlines from Baltimore, MD to Los Angeles, CA (e.g. 12/6 – 12/12)
- Starting at $182 for travel in mid December
- JetBlue Airways from Newark, NJ to Bridgetown, BB (e.g. 1/31 – 2/6)
- Starting at $317 for travel in late January through early February
- American Airlines from Miami, FL to Phoenix, AZ (e.g. 12/1 – 12/4)
- Starting at $200 for travel in early December
- United Airlines JetBlue Airways from Chicago, IL to San Diego, CA (e.g. 1/13 – 1/16)
- Starting at $104 for travel in mid January
- United/American Airlines from Dallas, TX to Baltimore, MD (e.g. 1/17 – 1/22)
- Starting at $106 for travel in late January
- United Airlines from Los Angeles, CA to Singapore, Singapore (e.g. 11/14 – 11/21)
- Starting at $383 for travel in late November
- American Airlines from Philadelphia, PA to Phoenix, AZ (e.g. 11/29 – 12/5)
- Starting at $194 for travel in late November through early December
- Finnair from Seattle, WA to Stockholm, Sweden (e.g. 12/5 – 12/12)
- Starting at $468 for travel in mid December
- Alaska Airlines from New York City, NY to Portland, OR (e.g. 12/2 – 12/5)
- Starting at $236 for travel in early December
- Finnair from Chicago, IL to Heraklion, Greece (e.g. 5/4 – 5/13)
- Starting at $545 for travel in mid May
We strive to provide you with the best affordable flight deals that is available. Our top ten flight deals are included to give you plenty of options that you can use for your own use, or share with others who are interested in traveling. These flight deals are best to take advantage as soon as immediately for best results because they do sell out quick! For a full list of credit cards and awesome bonus opportunities, visit our Credit Cards List for a card that’s perfect for you!
The Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express offers $200 statement credit after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new Card within the first 6 months.
Balance Transfer is back! Enjoy 0% intro APR on purchases and balance transfers for 15 months from the date of account opening. After that, 18.24% to 29.24% variable APR.
• 3% Cash Back at U.S. supermarkets on up to $6,000 per year in purchases, then 1%.
• 3% Cash Back on U.S. online retail purchases, on up to $6,000 per year, then 1%.
• 3% Cash Back at U.S. gas stations, on up to $6,000 per year, then 1%.
• 1% back on other eligible purchases.
• Get $7 back each month after using your Blue Cash Every Card to spend $12.99 or more each month on an eligible subscription to The Disney Bundle, which includes Disney+, Hulu, and ESPN+. Enrollment required.
Cash back is received in the form of Reward Dollars that can be easily redeemed for statement credits.
There are no annual fees with this card (See Rates & Fees).