With new airlines emerging and evolving, competition is fierce. In a perfect competition type of business, these airlines must keep their prices as low as possible to compete for your business and maintain their operations. With that being said, knowing how to search for flights (typically on specific dates) will bring you the best prices and additional savings. That can be time consuming, so let us do the micro-searching for you and we’ll keep you up-to-date with the best deals on flights daily. So whether you’re a globetrotter, business traveler, or a recreational flier, you’ll be stretching your dollar and getting the best bang for your buck. Be aware that these deals can come and go as quick as a few minutes up to a few days, so be sure book as soon as you can to lock in the best deal possible.
Most airlines do allow a 24 hour grace period for you to cancel, so if you’re excited and still need to make sure your travel partner can tag along – just book and talk to them by the end of the day. Not only will we provide you with a money-saving opportunity, but you can maximize your savings and earnings potentials by using the best credit cards for travel, finding ways to earn FREE bonus miles, rewards, points, & bonuses, and much more!
You can also find other cheap flight deals through Google Flights in case there is a better deal than the one we mentioned, it doesn’t hurt to try!
We recommend you booking through Priceline to find the best deals. Orbitz is also a great alternative – but use both interchangeably to compare prices & find the best deals!
Top Ten Flight Deals of The Day
- American Airlines from Los Angeles, CA to Dallas, TX (e.g. 1/11 – 1/14)
- Starting at $88 from January – early February
- American Airlines from Philadelphia, PA to Fort Lauderdale, FL (e.g. 1/20 – 1/24)
- Starting at $48 for travel in late January
- United Airlines from Miami, FL to Beijing, CH (e.g. 11/22 – 11/29)
- Starting at $526 for travel until early December
- American Airlines from Chicago, IL to Las Vegas, NV (e.g. 10/28 – 10/31)
- Starting at $74 for travel until early November
- Hawaiian Airlines from Seattle, WA to Lihue, HI (e.g. 2/4 – 2/8)
- Starting at $332 for travel until early December
- JetBlue Airways from New York City to Savannah, GA (e.g. 11/11 – 11/15)
- Starting at $136 for travel until early February
- Alaska Airlines from Seattle, WA to Raleigh, NC (e.g. 11/4 – 11/7)
- Starting at $248 for travel until mid November
- Delta Airlines from Los Angeles, CA to New Orleans, LA (e.g. 1/19 – 1/22)
- Starting at $200 from January – early February
- United Airlines from Philadelphia, PA to Beijing, CH (e.g. 11/11 – 11/18)
- Starting at $456 for travel until early December
- American Airlines from Chicago, IL to Phoenix, AZ (e.g. 1/14 – 1/17)
- Starting at $91 from January – early February
Airlines understand that we are price elastic to airfare tickets, so they need to find a price point where it’s reasonable for the consumer and to maintain their operation! More than half of the time, all it really takes is a little trial and error to find the best prices. Whether it be flying on a Tuesday or flying to a nearby city could bring a world of savings. Now that you’ve picked up some tips, be sure to use one of the best credit cards for travel and finding ways to earn FREE bonus miles, rewards, points, & bonuses to maximize your savings and experience. Often times, you’ll be able to fly free using those two vehicles mention through rewards accumulation. For a full list of credit cards and the bonus opportunities, visit our Credit Cards List for a card that best suits you!
The Platinum Card® from American Express offers 80,000 Membership Rewards points after you spend $6,000 on purchases on your new Card in your first 6 months of Card Membership.
• 5X Membership Rewards Points for flights booked directly with airlines or with American Express Travel up to $500,000 on these purchases per calendar year.
• 5X Membership Rewards Points on prepaid hotels booked with American Express Travel.
This card comes with an annual fee of $695 (See Rates & Fees), but you cardholders can enjoy Uber VIP status and up to $200 in Uber savings on rides in the US annually. Uber Cash and Uber VIP status is available to Basic Card Member and Additional Centurion Cards only. Terms Apply.