Nowadays airfare prices have increased immensely, but if you’ve been wanting cheaper affordable flights, let us help you by providing the best top ten flight deals for today! Flight deals are known for disappearing quickly so you should act fast when approaching these deals. Just remember that if any problems arise, most airlines allow a 24 hour grace period for you to cancel and change your mind as you please. Grab your best friend, your parents, or even neighbor and invite them to join on these exciting deals that will only last for a short while. These affordable flight deals are hard to catch so it’s best if you book now so you don’t miss out!
Try booking your flight with some of our recommended cards from our list of Best Credit Cards to earn total travel coverage and more bonuses. You can also find other affordable flight deals through Google Flights in case there’s a better alternative to the one we mentioned. Try it now!
We recommend you book your flight with Priceline to find the best flight deals that we have to offer. You can also book your flight with Orbitz for more available times!
Top Ten Flight Deals of The Day
- Alaska Airlines from Dallas, TX to San Diego, CA (e.g. 1/12 – 1/15)
- Starting from $156 for travel from January 2019 to early March 2019.
- American Airlines from Fort Lauderdale, FL to Chicago, IL (e.g. 1/19 -1/22)
- Starting from $113 for travel from late November to early December or January 2019 to early February 2019.
- Air China from Newark, NJ to Tokyo, Japan (e.g. 11/13 – 11/21)
- Starting from $488 for travel from November to early December.
- American Airlines from Boston, MA to Las Vegas, NV (e.g. 1/10 – 1/15)
- Starting from $221 for travel from late November to early December or January 2019 to early February 2019.
- Delta Airlines from Washington, D.C., to Amsterdam, Netherlands (e.g. 3/20 – 3/26)
- Starting from $510 for travel from late November to early December.
- American Airlines from Los Angeles, CA to Chicago, IL (e.g. 2/5 – 2/12)
- Starting from $122 for travel from November – February.
- American Airlines from Denver CO, to Bermuda, Bermuda (e.g. 3/5 – 3/12)
- Starting from $390 for travel from late November to early December or January 2019 to early February 2019.
- Delta Airlines from Detroit, MI to Orlando, FL (e.g. 1/9 – 1/16)
- Starting from $146 for travel from November – April.
- Delta Airlines from Minneapolis, MN to Las Vegas, NV (e.g. 2/13 – 2/20)
- Starting from $152 for travel from November – March.
- American Airlines from Atlanta, GA to Miami, FL (e.g. 1/16 – 1/23)
- Starting from $95 for travel from January – April.
We strive to provide you with the best affordable flight deals that is available. Our top ten flight deals are included to give you plenty of options that you can use for your own use, or share with others who are interested in traveling. These flight deals are best to take advantage as soon as immediately for best results because they do sell out quick! For a full list of credit cards and awesome bonus opportunities, visit our Credit Cards List for a card that’s perfect for you!
The Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express offers 20% back on Amazon.com purchases on the Card in the first 6 months of Card membership, up to $150 back. Plus, earn $100 back after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new Card within the first 6 months of card membership. You will receive cash back in the form of statement credits.
You'll earn 3% cash back at U.S. supermarkets (on up to $6,000 per year in purchases, then 1%), 2% cash back at U.S. gas stations and at select U.S. department stores, and 1% back on other purchases.
Cash back is received in the form of Reward Dollars that can be easily redeemed for statement credits.
There are no annual fees with this card (See Rates & Fees).