Trade Republic is a commission-free, mobile trading platform that caters to German, Austrian, French, Dutch, Italian, and Spanish traders. Members can trade shares, ETFs, bonds, some commodities, and crypto. The company has over one million customers on board, approximately €6 billion assets under management, and a 4.5 star rating on Trustpilot. Continue reading to learn more about Trade Republic and their current offers.
Table of Contents
Trade Republic Bonus: Up to 200€ in Free Stock
Enjoy one free stock, worth between 10€ to 200€, when you:
- Use a referral link to register.
- Verify your identity.
- Confirm your email deposit.
- Deposit at least 50€.
- Purchase at least one share.
This offer is valid for new EU customers only.
Currently, we do not have a referral link so our readers may feel free to post theirs in the comment section below.
(Click here to learn more)
Trade Republic Features
|Stock Indices||America Select
Dow Jones 30
Euro Stoxx 50
|Other Tradable Assets|| Gold, Silver, Brent Oil
|Mobile App||iOS & Android|
|Countries Available||Austria, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Spain|
Similar to Robinhood, Trade Republic provides commission-free trading services with a sleek, mobile platform, but for European markets instead of the United States. It is a very app as well as being one of the biggest brokers in Europe. Tradeable assets include:
- Exchange-traded securities, such as spot stocks and ETFs, indices, commodities, currencies, fractional shares, and penny stocks.
- Derivatives, like CFDs on stocks, indices, currencies, and commodities.
- Cryptocurrencies, including Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, and Bitcoin Cash.
Market orders, limit orders, and stop orders, can be used to trade all asset types. Other features include:
- Big-name partners like SolarisBank AG, HSBC Germany, BlackRock, and the Lang & Schwartz Exchange.
- Savings plans that deposit a fixed amount – minimum €25 – on a regular basis into stocks, ETFs or crypto.
- Comprehensive data, recent news, and upcoming events for all stocks and ETFs.
- Industry analysts’ price targets and recommendations.
Trade Republic is a legal and certified banking entity. All deposits in your account are secured up to €100.000. The company is also regulated by BaFin, a financial regulatory body in Germany, by Deutsche Bank.
Trade Republic Pricing & Fees
Trade Republic offers only one type of equity account, which means you can trade any asset from a single account. In comparison, other brokers require separate account types for each product.
There is a €1 fee for every trade, regardless of volume. The platform does not have any other costs, including deposit, withdrawal, and inactivity fees.
Trade Republic lets you trade in blue-chip stocks and diversify your investment portfolio with a variety of assets such as indices, currency pairs, commodities, bonds, ETFs, and cryptocurrencies.