Available to residents of Pennsylvania, TruMark Financial Credit Union is offering students a chance to earn a $50 bonus when they open a new checking account by August 31, 2016. To be eligible for this offer, you must be ages 5 – 16 and opening for their first TruMark Financial CU account and you will receive a $50 Target Gift Card for back to school shopping. Every TruMark Financial Checking Account features FREE online bill payer, eStatements, online banking, rewards programs, and much more! Sign up today!
Eligibility: There are branches located in Pennsylvania.
Credit goes to Dorianne for letting us know about this bank bonus through our Rewards Program. If you find out about a new bank bonus, let us know and get paid up to $15!
|BMO Harris PremierTM Checking: Earn $350 cash bonus when you open a new PremierTM Checking Account and have a total of at least $7,500 in qualifying direct deposits within the first 90 days. Learn More---BMO Harris Premier Checking Review|
|U.S. Bank SmartlyTM Checking: Earn up to $600 bonus when you open a new U.S. Bank SmartlyTM checking account and complete qualifying activities. Subject to certain terms and limitations. Offer valid through April 11, 2023. Member FDIC. Apply Now---U.S. Bank Checking Review|
|Discover Online Savings Account: Earn $200 Bonus/$150 Bonus with promo code HMB223 by 06/15/2023 along with a competitive interest rate of 3.60% APY. Fund your first savings account with a minimum of $25K within 30 days of account open date to earn the $200 Bonus (fund $15K to earn $150 bonus). No minimum opening deposit, no minimum balance requirement, and no monthly fees. See advertiser website for full details.
Apply Now---Discover Savings Review
|Chase Private Client: Enjoy up to $3,000 bonus when you open a new Chase Private Client Checking account with qualifying activities. Get more from a personalized relationship when you open a new Chase Private Client Checking account with qualifying activities. Learn More---Chase Private Client Review|
TruMark Financial CU $50 Bonus Info:
- Sign up Offer
- TruMark Financial Credit Union Bonus Printout
- Account Type: Checking Account
- Availability: PA (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: 08/31/2016
- Credit Inquiry: Hard Pull or Soft pull? Let us know!
- Opening Deposit: None listed.
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know!
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No.
- Monthly Fee: No fees.
- Additional Requirements: Member must be ages 5 – 16.
- Closing Account Fee: None listed.
Earn TruMark Financial CU $50 Bonus:
- Visit the nearest TruMark Financial Credit Union branch or go online and open a new checking account by August 31, 2016.
- Upon account opening, you should be a NEW member.
- Upon completion, you should receive a $50 Target Gift Card bonus which should be mailed to you by September 2, 2016.
How To Avoid Monthly Fees:
- Basic Checking Account: no monthly fees
- Plus Checking Account: Simply maintain a $2,500 average checking account balance OR $10,000 average relationship balance (includes deposits and/or consumer loans (excludes investments and first mortgages) to avoid monthly maintenance fee
- Premium Checking Account: Simply maintain a $5,000 average checking account balance OR $25,000 average relationship balance (includes deposits and/or consumer loans (excludes investments and first mortgages) to avoid monthly maintenance fee
- Smart Start Checking Account: no monthly fees
TruMark Financial Credit Union is currently having a promotion where students can earn a $50 bonus when you open one of their checking accounts. This is a great way for the youth to start learning to be financially responsible by opening an account. Being awarded a $50 Target Gift Card can go a long way if you’re into couponing! Are you interested in this bank bonus? If so, sign up today and share your experience by commenting below! Do you want to find even more bank bonuses? Check out HMB’s full list of Best Bank Bonuses!
The IHG® Rewards Traveler Credit Card offers 120,000 bonus points after spending $2,000 on purchases within the first three months of account opening.
You'll earn up to 17X points total per $1 spent when you stay at an IHG hotel, 3X points per $1 spent on purchases at monthly bills, gas stations, and restaurants. 2X point per $1 spent on all other purchases.
This card has no annual fee or foreign transaction fees.
Leave a Reply