For residents of Pennsylvania, TruMark Financial Credit Union is offering the chance to earn a $50 Bonus when they refer a friend or family member to join by March 31, 2018! To earn the bonus, you mus fill out the referral form and give it to a friend and have them open a new checking account and use their visa debit card, choose “credit”, and sign their receipt instead of using PIN at least 10 times before April 30, 2018. Once they open an account before March 31, 2018, you will receive a $50 gift card via 7,700 CURewards points for the first member you refer! There is are no limits to how many referrals you can make so hurry in and refer a member today! If you are eligible, check out TruMark Financial Credit Union to learn more about the $50 Bonus!
Editor’s Note: TruMark Financial membership is open to anyone who lives, works, worships, volunteers, or attends school in the Southeastern Pennsylvania counties of Bucks, Chester, Delaware, Montgomery, and Philadelphia. Check out their Eligibility Requirements to see all of the possible ways to join!
Credit goes to Dorianne for letting us know about this bank referral through our Rewards Program. Let us know if you find a new bank bonus and get paid!
|BMO Harris PremierTM Checking: Earn $350 cash bonus when you open a new PremierTM Checking Account and have a total of at least $7,500 in qualifying direct deposits within the first 90 days. Learn More---BMO Harris Premier Checking Review|
|U.S. Bank SmartlyTM Checking: Earn up to $600 bonus when you open a new U.S. Bank SmartlyTM checking account and complete qualifying activities. Subject to certain terms and limitations. Offer valid through April 11, 2023. Member FDIC. Apply Now---U.S. Bank Checking Review|
|Discover Online Savings Account: Earn $200 Bonus/$150 Bonus with promo code HMB223 by 06/15/2023 along with a competitive interest rate of 3.60% APY. Fund your first savings account with a minimum of $25K within 30 days of account open date to earn the $200 Bonus (fund $15K to earn $150 bonus). No minimum opening deposit, no minimum balance requirement, and no monthly fees. See advertiser website for full details.
Apply Now---Discover Savings Review
|Chase Private Client: Enjoy up to $3,000 bonus when you open a new Chase Private Client Checking account with qualifying activities. Get more from a personalized relationship when you open a new Chase Private Client Checking account with qualifying activities. Learn More---Chase Private Client Review|
TruMark Financial Credit Union $50 Referral Info:
- Sign Up Today
- Referrer Bonus: $50
- Referee Bonus: $50
- Account Type: Checking
- Availability: PA (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: 03/31/2018
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Let us know.
- Chexsystems: Unknown. Let us know.
- Opening Deposit: None
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Monthly Fee: $0 – $15 (see below on how to waive the fees)
- Additional Requirements: Business accounts are not eligible.
- Closing Account Fee: $5 if account is closed within 90 days
How To Earn Trumark FCU Bonus:
- Refer a friend or family member to TruMark Financial Credit Union and open up a qualifying checking account.
- Print out a referral form and refer a friend or family member to the credit union before March 31, 2018.
- Have them open a new checking account and complete the account requirements.
- Once the new member opens up a checking account with the form, you will receive a $50 Bonus giftcard via 7,700 CURewards points!
- Open a new checking account through the referral.
- Use your Visa® debit card, choose “credit”, and sign your receipt instead of using your PIN at least 10 times before April 30, 2018 to earn points.
- The points will be awarded to the primary member account holder’s debit card by June 15, 2018.
How to Avoid Monthly Fees:
- Basic Checking: No monthly fee.
- Plus Checking: Maintain a balance of $2,500 in your checking account OR maintain a balance of $10,000 (includes deposits and/or consumer loans) to avoid the $10 fee.
- Premium Checking: Maintain a balance of $5,000 in your checking account OR maintain a balance of $25,000 (includes deposits and/or consumer loans) to avoid the $15 fee.
- Smart Start Checking: No monthly fee.
Refer Our Readers:
For those of you who live near a TruMark Financial Credit Union, feel free to leave a comment below to reach out to other readers for a referral bonus. Just make sure that you leave your contact information.
Join TruMark Financial Credit Union today and receive a $50 Bonus when you refer your friends or family members for a new checking account. If you live in Pennsylvania, hurry and get started today before the promotion is over! I reccommend opening the Basic Checking or the Smart Start Checking because there are no monthly fees. And if you can, let us know what kind of credit inquiry TruMark performs and whether or not new members can fund an account with a credit card! Also, don’t forget to check out our complete list of Bank Referrals for all your banking needs!
The Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express offers a $250 statement credit after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card within the first 6 months.
Buy Now, Pay Later: Enjoy $0 intro plan fees when you use Plan It(R) to split up large purchases into monthly installments. Pay $0 intro plan fees on plans created during the first 12 months from the date of account opening. Plans created after that will have a monthly plan fee up to 1.33% of each eligible purchase amount moved into a plan based on the plan duration, the APR that would otherwise apply to the purchase, and other factors.
Low intro APR: 0% for 12 months on purchases from the date of account opening, then a variable rate, 18.74% to 29.74%
• 6% Cash Back at U.S. supermarkets on up to $6,000 per year in purchases (then 1%).
• 6% Cash Back on select U.S. streaming subscriptions.
• 3% Cash Back at U.S. gas stations and on transit (including taxis/rideshare, parking, tolls, trains, buses and more).
• 1% Cash Back on other purchases.
Get $7 back each month after using your Blue Cash Preferred Card to spend $12.99 or more each month on an eligible subscription to The Disney Bundle, which includes Disney+, Hulu, and ESPN+. Enrollment required.
The card does come with a $0 intro annual fee for the first year, then $95. (See Rates & Fees)
Leave a Reply