For residents of Oklahoma, open a new account with Tulsa Teachers Credit Union and receive a $100 bonus if you sign up before July 31, 2016. To get this bonus is real simple! Go to the TTCU home page and check the eligibility page to make sure you’re able to open a account. If you’re eligible, click on “Open an Account” and enter in the promo code “SEGCHK16“. Within a few months you’ll receive your easy $100. Benefits you’ll receive from opening a new checking account is free online/mobile banking, bill pay, and eStatements! Don’t wait, offer ends soon!
|HSBC Premier checking account: Get up to $600 when you open a Premier checking account. You'll enjoy 3% Cash Bonus, up to $600, on Qualifying Direct Deposits up to $100 per month, during the first 6 calendar months after account opening. Member FDIC Terms|
|HSBC Premier checking account: Earn $450 bonus for eligible new customers who open a new HSBC Premier checking account and complete the following qualifying activities. Make recurring monthly Direct Deposits totaling at least $5,000. Member FDIC Terms|
|Huntington 25 Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a Huntington 25 Checking account and make cumulative new money deposits of at least $25,000 within 60 days of account opening. The $300 bonus will be deposited into your Huntington 25 Checking account after all requirements are met. Apply Now---Huntington 25 Checking Review|
Table of Contents
TTCU $100 Bonus Infomation:
- Apply Now
- Tulsa Teachers Credit Union PDF Printout
- Maximum Bonus: $100
- Account Type: Free, Classic, Rewards, Fresh Start.
- Availability: Oklahoma (Branch Location)
- Expiration Date: 7/31/2016
- Soft/Hard Pull: Hard pull or Soft Pull? Let us know!
- Credit Card Funding: None.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None.
- Monthly Fee: $0-$10
- Additional Requirements: Must live in the eligible counties, and must be a employee or student of a public or private institution for continuing education in the eligible counties. (Spouse and Immediate family is allowed)
- Closing Account Fee: None.
How To Earn The TCCU $100 Bonus:
- Check online at Tulsa Teachers Credit Union to see if you’re qualified to open the account.
- If you’re qualified to open the account, begin to open any account of your choice with the initial deposit of $25 before July 31, 2016
- Once you’re on the page entitled “Other Information” you’ll be able to enter a promotion code.
- Use the promotion code “SEGCHK16” and finish opening the account.
- Keep the account in a good standing for at least 30 days and you’ll receive your $100 bonus.
How To Avoid Monthly Fees:
- Free Checking – This account is absolutely free with no hidden fees
- Classic Checking – To avoid monthly service fee, you must maintain a daily balance of $250 every day of the month. Monthly fee is not listed on the website, let us know in the comments!
- Rewards Checking – Monthly fee of $6 can not be avoided.
- Fresh Start Checking – Monthly fee of $10 can not be avoided.
Education is important for everyone, and teachers should be thanked for what they do. Tulsa Teachers Credit Union will provide teachers in their counties a extra money just for signing up. When you open a new checking account with the promotion code, you’ll receive a $100 direct deposit within 60 days. Simple Bucks. If you’re not in the area but want to find deals like this, head over to our Bank Bonus page to receive all of our bonuses.
The Chase Ink Business Cash Card offers $750 bonus cash back after you spend $7,500 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening.
You'll earn 5% cash back on the first $25,000 spent in combined purchases at office supply stores and on internet, cable and phone services each account anniversary year, 2% cash back on the first $25,000 spent in combined purchases at gas stations and restaurants each account anniversary year, & % cash back on all other card purchases with no limit to the amount you can earn.
This card comes with no annual fee. You'll be able to take advantage of employee cards at no additional cost & the 0% introductory APR for 12 months on purchases.